Resolved Younger siblings not showing up in keep before the age of 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3.244014
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
In my first play thru I was able to get my younger siblings from the keep they were staying in at 12 and 14. I enjoyed so much interacting with them, bonding with them and watching them grow.

Every play thru since that first one I have not been able to find my siblings in the keep they are staying in and every where I've looked online and in forums says you have to wait until they are 18. I know this not to be true as many people have had this problem from before I got the game.

I think the key thing is my first play thru I had not installed any mods, I tried deleting everything and re-installing the game but I still could not get them from the keep. Maybe there is a hidden file that came in with one of the mods I really don't know at this point. All I know is that it is possible to get your younger siblings before they are 18 and so I've been trying to figure out why for my second play thru and for so many other players they have not been able to get them until they are 18.

I have been informed that this is intended, siblings and children don't spawn until they are 18. Marking this thread as solved.
younger Siblings not spawning until 18 isn't entirely true, maybe that is what is suppose to happen in the game but there is a bug that allows it to happen.

I prefer the bug, other wise I'd really like my money back. I only played 300 hours in my first game because somehow my younger sister and younger brother bugged and allowed them to spawn at 12 and 14. The main feature I bought the game for was advertised that you could interact with your and watch them grow.

I feel cheated and am very close to seeing if this qualifies as false advertising.

Marking this thread as solved is in complete contradiction to the problem presented in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom