Younger Brother and Sister.. what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all!

OK I've read in a few threads that your younger siblings can't enter your party / Clan until they turn 18. I think this is false. I had them in my party / Clan in the last campaign I had when they were 10-12 or so. (I can't load that campaign any more.. super crashes).

In this latest new campaign I have started over.. I finished the Quest of rescuing them and my other brother says they are at X and Y. He (Nogand) is in my Party now.. I see the other 2 in my Clan but I can't actually find them where the game says they are. Before I remember walking up to the castle and asking to speak to someone and it was the little kids.. I then took them into my Party. Gave them good equipment.. and they actually fought. (Not very well but they don't die so they are good meat shields.)

So what I'm asking is; Was the last campaign a bug or a fluke? Or is this new one buggy? In the last campaign I actually saw them grow up. .I gave my sister a town to govern and my little brother his own party to chase down looters and such.

I'm attached to a Kingdom.. don't own any fiefs and have some pretty craptastical troops. Do I need to own a fief maybe? Have my own Kingdom?

Thanks!

Shawn

I had them also in my party before 18 (no mods) but it seemed like a bug. I couldn't reproduce it in another playthrough.

Probably it has been fixed in beta 1.5.4

OK I've read in a few threads that your younger siblings can't enter your party / Clan until they turn 18. I think this is false. I had them in my party / Clan in the last campaign I had when they were 10-12 or so. (I can't load that campaign any more.. super crashes).
So what I'm asking is; Was the last campaign a bug or a fluke? Or is this new one buggy? In the last campaign I actually saw them grow up. .I gave my sister a town to govern and my little brother his own party to chase down looters and such.

You answered your own question.

Normally, they don't even spawn into the world until they turn 18.

I just had this happen in 1.5.5 beta, gonna report it with .sav
When I went to a castle to pick up my new husband(RIP) Alte and Jatu where there to in the "request a meeting" option, so I did and I was able to take them into party.
However I cannot change their equipment o r access there character skill page. Thinking I might need to load a old save and not do this lol.

Back
Top Bottom