Young Warriors

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I was curious to know what the mechanics are around the Young Warriors in VC? I imagine you can't straight up hire a group of them but is there anything I can do to make the spawn more likely?

My court is in Bebbanburg btw. Don't know if that is relevant but the recurring hideout right next to it is a pain in the butt.

A small group of them along with a priest is one of the three possibilities when you ask at a monastery if anyone wants to join you.

I think the OP wants to know if its possible to increase the amount of spawns of young warrior parties.

Other than modding, via the same methods that affect manhunter faction party spawns in Warband as Kalarhan pointed out, supposedly you can use prisoners to spawn parties. If you have a bandit leader or similar leader type, you should get an option to release them and your other prisoners to form a bandit party that raids around an area you assign. I don't know if you can give troops to this party after the fact. If so, you could collect young warriors and nurture your own party of them.

Pode said:
Other than modding, via the same methods that affect manhunter faction party spawns in Warband as Kalarhan pointed out, supposedly you can use prisoners to spawn parties. If you have a bandit leader or similar leader type, you should get an option to release them and your other prisoners to form a bandit party that raids around an area you assign. I don't know if you can give troops to this party after the fact. If so, you could collect young warriors and nurture your own party of them.

Hold on, you mean I can just release a bandit leader and other bandit troops to spawn a bandit party? Damn that sounds great. I totally missed that if it was specified in a changelog. Then again, VC is full of amazing little futures that you only stumble upon by accident.

Back
Top Bottom