You should be able to destroy factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

I find it absurd that a faction can't be destroyed in Bannerlord, despite losing all their towns, castles villages this lords can keep generating infinite money to buy troops and spawn massive armies out of tin air and they keep on harassing you till they capture a castle and town while you are fighting other wars, this is faulty to say the least...

If you are trying to play for some achivements like the barbarian victory or the empire victory it's almost impossible to win , I destroyed the Vlandians, Battanians and Sturgians and almost defeated the Aserai yet all this factions are at war with me and burning my villages and trying ot conquer my castles while I am fighting agaist the Khuzait and north and western Empire... it's a 8v1 situation and It's impossible to win.

In warband destroying a faction was the way to go if you wanted to conquer the map, now it's almost impossible since this factions only want war and gang up on me.

I know. I had a funny surprise in my last game. Near then end 1 clan finally defected from it's faction.... but did it join another faction.. NO... it became a lone minor clan and declared war on my faction..... so functionally no different then before, still a little bug feeding my vassals while attempting raids forever.

I find it absurd that a faction can't be destroyed in Bannerlord, despite losing all their towns, castles villages this lords can keep generating infinite money to buy troops and spawn massive armies out of tin air and they keep on harassing you till they capture a castle and town while you are fighting other wars, this is faulty to say the least...

If you are trying to play for some achivements like the barbarian victory or the empire victory it's almost impossible to win , I destroyed the Vlandians, Battanians and Sturgians and almost defeated the Aserai yet all this factions are at war with me and burning my villages and trying ot conquer my castles while I am fighting agaist the Khuzait and north and western Empire... it's a 8v1 situation and It's impossible to win.

In warband destroying a faction was the way to go if you wanted to conquer the map, now it's almost impossible since this factions only want war and gang up on me.
their is a solution to your problem
well 2
1. chop off enemy heads
2.turn on death and save scum each battle untill they die

I wish if it was a landless lord we captured :
* We could persuade them to join us with less hassle (you have had 0 lands for 2 years now)
* We could exile them if they didnt go for the first option. (they could come back if a town of their original faction rebelled and they would be the rulers).

But yah its weird that the "pestlord" issue is even worse in Bannerlord than it was in Warband (inflation of lords didnt help this issue ehem).

Back
Top Bottom