You need to start giving more money for TDM/Siege. No one plays ranked anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
The only way you could make money in bannerlord was through Skimrish and Captain but literally no one plays those ones anymore, I get one match against one person in EU after 3 minutes. When you play in TDM or siege you get 30 denars IF you end up top 3. It's a misery, it feels awful not being able to afford anything because the game decides you just can earn pennies. I understand you pay more for Skimrish but no one wants to play it, we need more loot man.

Do Devs even read this thread anymore? Are they even working in multiplayer even? Lmao this is completely dead, player - dev conversation doesn't exist anymoee

Truly unfortunately any future for native multiplayer probably died when the game officially released. Even if all was fixed and well (which it isn't and won't be unless there's some bizarre change of heart), there will never be another influx of new players big enough to revive it. I play Chivalry 2 now. For now at least it has full servers.

Last edited:
Truly unfortunately any future for native multiplayer probably died when the game officially released. Even if all was fixed and well (which it isn't and won't be unless there's some bizarre change of heart), there will never be another influx of new players big enough to revive it. I play Chivalry 2 now. For now at least it has full servers.
I played mordhau but for some reason I keep coming back to Bannerlord, the problem is that it's just frustrating to play lmao. Mordhau was stupid no challenge fun, Bannerlord is fun until the server crashes or until you win 5 cents after tryharding a game

Man they don't read anymore.

Idk what are we even doing here. Rip these Devs, I used to be so hopeful about this game and now I'm waiting for modders to fix everything which will obviously take time.

The game was in EA stage, and then out of nowhere BAM, the game was released! Why not? Bonus to the CEO and the workers.... Can I at least get half my money back? I was promised a Ferrari, but got delivered a 3-wheel bike...

Not disregarding the remaining MP devs and the work they have planned, but I don't expect any groundbreaking patches given the departure of Callum, Mexxico and other key TW employees over the last year. The last official MP update (Volume 5) was released over two years ago. Here's to the modders and all the work they do - cheers!

The introduced rating system literally broke the main modes of the MP.
As a result: a catastrophic drop in the base of the gaming community, negative reviews about the game and the company as a whole, shortfall in income (current and prospective in particular), incredible damage to the company's image.
And this situation persists for a long time, despite the fact that it obviously takes very little effort to fix it - just roll back the emergency changes.
What is it: masochism, sabotage, loss of competence or extreme degree of dementia...
The game was in EA stage, and then out of nowhere BAM, the game was released!
what's wrong with you TW???

Last edited:
Not disregarding the remaining MP devs and the work they have planned, but I don't expect any groundbreaking patches given the departure of Callum, Mexxico and other key TW employees over the last year. The last official MP update (Volume 5) was released over two years ago. Here's to the modders and all the work they do - cheers!
I think that if TW's problem is in the competencies of the company's personnel, then the state of the MP was largely affected by the departure of @NIN3

just go afk on spectator in tdm or siege, u will earn gold regardles
Ah yes, finding a way around it > Devs fixing a very easy to fix problem
I think that if TW's problem is in the competencies of the company's personnel, then the state of the MP was largely affected by the departure of @NIN3
Despite Nine trashtalking a lot of people here at least that meant he was very passionate about what he was doing and wanted to do it his way. Now it feels nothing it's going on. Damn I miss Nine I guess?? Vayrag still suck bro I have to say it

The only way you could make money in bannerlord was through Skimrish and Captain but literally no one plays those ones anymore, I get one match against one person in EU after 3 minutes. When you play in TDM or siege you get 30 denars IF you end up top 3. It's a misery, it feels awful not being able to afford anything because the game decides you just can earn pennies. I understand you pay more for Skimrish but no one wants to play it, we need more loot man.
2023042ee7073844_1.jpg

lies there is plenty of denars

an hour or two on average probebly
You must be a consistent mf. I used to play 1 or 2 hours too, ended up first or third in every TDM siege I played and still earned 30 after every match. Make the counts, it's still garbage money even if you can get to 20k eventually. In mordhau you can get the same amount of money in half the time for half the effort, and if you play a ****load you still can buy more exclusive stuff. In Bannerlord everyone ends up looking the same because there's not enough variety (even though the game has enough variety)

You must be a consistent mf. I used to play 1 or 2 hours too, ended up first or third in every TDM siege I played and still earned 30 after every match. Make the counts, it's still garbage money even if you can get to 20k eventually. In mordhau you can get the same amount of money in half the time for half the effort, and if you play a ****load you still can buy more exclusive stuff. In Bannerlord everyone ends up looking the same because there's not enough variety (even though the game has enough variety)
I do agree that there should be more cosmetics to buy there is not anything left is the shop that intrests me, but i do think there is enogh money espasially since the inventory is limited

I do agree that there should be more cosmetics to buy there is not anything left is the shop that intrests me, but i do think there is enogh money espasially since the inventory is limited
Idk I felt like doing three or five GOOD rounds should at least earn me a piece of cosmetic that's all I'm saying. Specially considering you can't use the same clothes in a faction which is nonsensical so you have to play 10 rounds to buy something that barely looks good anyways and probably 30/35 rounds to buy something that looks nice which is a LOT of rounds man. And I make mordhau an example again, the better you play the more money you earn which doesn't really changes a lot in Bannerlord

I am wearing all my gold. When the sun shines, my enemies will get blinded with all the bling I got. But, sometimes all that bling also attracts many angry peasants. Almost puts a target on your back.

Back
Top Bottom