Resolved You have been kicked by Anti-Cheat. Reason: Query Time out. -- Captains Mode GAMEBREAKING BUG

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.4.
Branch
Main
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A
Kicked, 1 out of 4 Screenshots

Hello TW Technical Support and Happy Holidays,

I come back to you all with another set of issues.

Primarily I am constantly being dropped from BL Multiplayer Captains Mode games at this time. in the above link shows the text description of my Unresolved Issue which reads 'You have been kicked by Anti-Cheat. Reason: Query Time out.'

Honestly this is an awful issue which I have never ran into before. I am going to attempt to uninstall and reinstall the game at this time and see if that will fix it for me, I just feel its so unfortunate to have to dance these dances just to play the game I enjoy the most.

Secondarily, this is a new account because I couldn't get into my old one, could very well be user error so as long as its fine I made a new account then I don't mind staying with this one.

Thank you for your time,

I looking forward to a response on this thread by a member of your team.

It seems fixed, not that you guys shouldn't investigate the issue.

I will outline what I did to implement a Change of Status below:
Initially I looked for the anticheat software 'battleye' in the program folder. No avail. After which I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and restarted my device. Once that was completed it was fixed. Just an odd bug for sure. Hopefully that was it for me.

P.S. I did do some adjusting with my keybinds making sure they werent doubled up. For example tab wasn't 2 tasks. I figured that could have potentially triggered the anti-cheat.

You guys might have done a soft patch before you released all of 1.5.5?

I am making this assumption because now that I have downloaded the latest patch this same Anti-Cheat Bug is plaguing me.

Since I’m here I wanted to voice as well that I personally like the changes you made to the F command system. A lot of people complaining about it but I feel you have done a good thing in general with this update.

thank you.

i really hope you all can resolve this reoccurring issue. i will try basic trouble shooting and reply back on this thread if it works

Can you try reinstalling BattleEye? You can find the related files in the game installation folder. Uninstall first.
"...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye"

As always amazing help from you.

I ended up doing this a few hours ago however i have been playing with friends so i haven’t taken the time to reply.

I spent a little time digging and like you suggested i had found battlEye and reinstalled it

initially this did not fix my problem. i uninstalled it within the folder and tried launching the game but it gave me a message box about downloading BattlEye so I accepted the download there and not in the bin file and it worked

Back
Top Bottom