You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

Users who are viewing this thread

This is either the greatest bait I've seen here yet, or you're delusional.
The former. There are several giveaways, like the words in caps lock. If you didn't get them, the paragraph relative to being a Playstation gamer should've done it.

But I don't expect people who joined this forum recently to get these so I don't blame you for potentially thinking they're delusional.

The former. There are several giveaways, like the words in caps lock. If you didn't get them, the paragraph relative to being a Playstation gamer should've done it.

But I don't expect people who joined this forum recently to get these so I don't blame you for potentially thinking they're delusional.
Could always be both. I've learned to never underestimate human stupidity.

I've seen my fair share of forum baits on the Dark Souls III forums on steam, but every forum's different I guess.

Popping up on the forums from time to time, when my BL crashes (every day to be honest), this post made my day, keep up the GOOD WORK TL, happy butter lords everywhere these days.
When I think about playing Bannerlord I just stare at its Icon and drag it around my desktop, I guess that's how you play bannerlord without crashing idk why you haven't figured that out already you toxics.

Yeah I'd like to say sorry too, Bannerlord is obviously the greatest game ever created! And everyone that complains doesn't understand it's in Early access!

Back
Top Bottom