You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

Users who are viewing this thread

I also love this game, I have Steam since 2010 or else and this is my second game in play time. My only issue with TW is that I can play my favorites mods immediately because their updates, but I can live with it. And I don't have any problem with consoles, I never had one, and I will never have, but I see Skirim as a perfect example how both worlds can live together.

I also love this game, I have Steam since 2010 or else and this is my second game in play time. My only issue with TW is that I can play my favorites mods immediately because their updates, but I can live with it. And I don't have any problem with consoles, I never had one, and I will never have, but I see Skirim as a perfect example how both worlds can live together.
In another thread somebody just gave Skyrim as an example of a game with a troubled rollout that is "much less complex" than Bannerlord.

I legit LOLed. Imagine comparing a massive if buggy RPG with hundreds of quests and gazillions of lines of fully-voiced dialogue and a sprawling-and-totally-abusable leveling system to a shallow medieval combat sim with exactly zero fully-implemented features.

BTFO WHITE KNIGHT:
AlarmingFlakyGoldfish-max-1mb.gif

I mean, the most criticism comes from a group o 10(max) forum users that seem to dedicate theirs lives to it. Just check all the comments, it's always the same profiles 24/7.

I mean, the most criticism comes from a group o 10(max) forum users that seem to dedicate theirs lives to it. Just check all the comments, it's always the same profiles 24/7.
Wrong ...
it comes from their most dedicated fanbase and was coming from their modding scene.

Some people go over the top , yes ... but most of them got some really good arguments.

"You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead"

8Ntn2uj.gif

Bruh we have regular polls in this forum and those polls regularly get hundreds of votes criticizing the game.

The white knights are in the minority and keep on popping up like weeds every month with facile attempts to flame the regulars. Usually they get exposed a laughably wrong about everything and it's made clear we're too thick-skinned to troll (at least not by smoothbrains like them) and then they leave.

First of all, i just want to say sorry to Taleworlds for all the wrongful critism i have made and for that i am now a changed man, after my studies i now turly understand and support Taleworlds Entertainment's vision and decisions on bannerlord and i am not even a shill hired by them

This game is 90% positive on steam review(Very Positive), this alone proofed Bannerlold has out done itself with it's evolutionary design that the developer WORKED VERY HARD on it, you guys should be more greatful for our developer's hard working and their vision on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord which helped them achieving this level of success.

You guys should also keep in mind this game is still in EARLY ACCESS, in this period new features and changes will come with every patches(it's true), too many i can't even count them all. If you think this game have some new feature you think it could be implemented, you should go to the suggestion board and open a thread there, there is currently over 5600 threads and 33000 messages on that board. Taleworlds and it's developers are always listening to the community, so if you think they ingored you, then you are absolutely wrong and instead you should wait for a few patches and see if they consider your suggestions suit bannerlord and utilized your feedback or not.

And do not forget during Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's development they alway keep console player in mind so yes before we implement new feature we will have to consider if it is too complicated for our controller friends. PC gamer should not be too selfish on this as gamers are without boarder, platforms too. Me as a PlayStation gamer myself it would be refreshing playing this game on my console with controller when i am exhausted playing Animal Crossing and Gran Turismo 5.

Just like what Mr. Armagan Yavuz, Founder of TaleWorlds Entertainment, said in his interview and i qoute:
"Mount & Blade II Bannerlord is having a very successful Early Access period and we are blown away by the interest and support of our community. As we get closer to the official launch, our priority is to make Bannerlord accessible to all gamers"

Which i absolutely agree, and you guys should learn a thing or two from him too.

All i want to say here is very simple, you guys should just clam down. This game is not even released yet, don't give too many pressure to the dev team, let them do their job, the game is seriouly improving patch by patch.

For Taleworlds Entertainment and the development team, i want to tell you that you are doing a fantastic job here. Keep it on and don't let haters and trolls demoralize you. I am so amazed by how many passion you guys put in the games and i can't wait to see the full version of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
This is either the greatest bait I've seen here yet, or you're delusional.

Can't deny the progress they've made, sure. I definitely love the fact they fixed menu lag in 1.6.0 beta, but still some things are lacking. "Successful early access" Yeah, the money swipe was indeed pretty successful, wasn't it? They made their money, so it's a success I guess.

Have you ever heard of Enderal: Forgotten Stories? It's quite a brilliant mod for TESV Skyrim. It's an overhaul mod, but honestly, it deserves to be called a standalone game. They've made a brand new map for the game, skills, mechanics, even voice acting! Everything is voiced! And the story is just *chef's kiss*. The characters are written in such a masterful way. And get this: It's free. The developers didn't charge a single penny.

And then we have Bannerlord...

Lemme put it like this:
Enderal: 5 years of development, a team of 14 individuals, and the result was a product of such quality that words cannot describe it. Technically an overhaul mod, but practically speaking, it's a game in it's own right. Not a single penny.

Bannerlord: 9 years of development. Still not finished. 131 Employees as of right now. Quality? Graphics are good. Gameplay is subpar. Story? You can almost forget it's there. Other lords are just.. There... And they charge full price for this.

You could argue SureAI had all the tools needed to create it already and all that, true. But for ****'s sake, man... 5 years. 14 people. A mod of such detail, such depth...

But Taleworlds... Their damn management team... More like mismanagement team... I believe the developers themselves truly want to see this game succeed but are being silenced by their managerial overlords and their "VeEzhIoUn!1!1". I honestly wish we could all understand just what the bloody hell is going on there at Taleworlds, but they insist on keeping us in the dark about almost everything.

Bruh we have regular polls in this forum and those polls regularly get hundreds of votes criticizing the game.

The white knights are in the minority and keep on popping up like weeds every month with facile attempts to flame the regulars. Usually they get exposed a laughably wrong about everything and it's made clear we're too thick-skinned to troll (at least not by smoothbrains like them) and then they leave.
Hundreds of votes? THOUSANDS!

Something worse than criticizing is ignoring. Now there's not much people left on the forum. I saw some guys used to be optimistic turned into disappointed and left. Look at the likes when a new patch is released. Nobody even cares anymore.

Back
Top Bottom