You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, i just want to say sorry to Taleworlds for all the wrongful critism i have made and for that i am now a changed man, after my studies i now turly understand and support Taleworlds Entertainment's vision and decisions on bannerlord and i am not even a shill hired by them

This game is 90% positive on steam review(Very Positive), this alone proofed Bannerlold has out done itself with it's evolutionary design that the developer WORKED VERY HARD on it, you guys should be more greatful for our developer's hard working and their vision on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord which helped them achieving this level of success.

You guys should also keep in mind this game is still in EARLY ACCESS, in this period new features and changes will come with every patches(it's true), too many i can't even count them all. If you think this game have some new feature you think it could be implemented, you should go to the suggestion board and open a thread there, there is currently over 5600 threads and 33000 messages on that board. Taleworlds and it's developers are always listening to the community, so if you think they ingored you, then you are absolutely wrong and instead you should wait for a few patches and see if they consider your suggestions suit bannerlord and utilized your feedback or not.

And do not forget during Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's development they alway keep console player in mind so yes before we implement new feature we will have to consider if it is too complicated for our controller friends. PC gamer should not be too selfish on this as gamers are without boarder, platforms too. Me as a PlayStation gamer myself it would be refreshing playing this game on my console with controller when i am exhausted playing Animal Crossing and Gran Turismo 5.

Just like what Mr. Armagan Yavuz, Founder of TaleWorlds Entertainment, said in his interview and i qoute:
"Mount & Blade II Bannerlord is having a very successful Early Access period and we are blown away by the interest and support of our community. As we get closer to the official launch, our priority is to make Bannerlord accessible to all gamers"

Which i absolutely agree, and you guys should learn a thing or two from him too.

All i want to say here is very simple, you guys should just clam down. This game is not even released yet, don't give too many pressure to the dev team, let them do their job, the game is seriouly improving patch by patch.

For Taleworlds Entertainment and the development team, i want to tell you that you are doing a fantastic job here. Keep it on and don't let haters and trolls demoralize you. I am so amazed by how many passion you guys put in the games and i can't wait to see the full version of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.

Totally agreed ?
In fact TW, please don't listen to all the criticism and entitled requests! Instead ONLY focus on my complaints and requests! That's will make it much easier, just read all my wonderful comments and make all the 100s of changes I've requested over the last year! I'm closing in on that 3k mile stone and might be finally ready to make a steam review! Do you want it to be just "Okay I guess" or "I guess I like it"?

I hope I don't get told it doesn't matter how much I played it by other forum enjoyers, that's always so effective on my fee fees.

Me as a PlayStation gamer myself it would be refreshing playing this game on my console with controller when i am exhausted playing Animal Crossing and Gran Turismo 5.
YES! My hands are SO SORE from mouse and keyboard! I tried to use my controller but I keep breaking them all THEY JUST WON'T GO IN! I NEED console support! Also if anyone knows why my animal crossing doesn't work in my ps4 please help me out, I tried 4 copies and they're all broke!

Last edited:
I love the game. Haven't played for months, but even back then it was enjoyable, indeed. I'm just about to begin a playthrough. I'm keen to see how it's progressing.
I love the game....I love it!

Love
Love
Love

Oh man. People who are complaining here does not have some weird fetish and extra free time. They complain because they love game but they are against direction of the game where is heading. Currently game is becoming dumber, even in EA people requests have not been granted.
Example. People want banners. There was banner nod more then year ago but they are too lazy to implement that in the game.

So, complaining is good. If your sweet heart's can not stand this get use to it, thats life.

56e0f4729105841d008b5633

We've been waiting for 9 years for this game to be released. The problem was that it was over hyped and people expected to be a great game after all these years, yes from a year of EA, there has been some improvements to fixing bugs and crashes and a few new features, but that's it. Nothing too major, like mp for example is very slow in development, yes they are a small team, and I'm not saying that they're doing a bad job, at least they are trying, even with sp. Another thing is that the game is going to be for consoles, that means limited features as it'll be too complicated for controller users, but couldn't they implement it in a way that'll work for controllers? .

First of all, i just want to say sorry to Taleworlds for all the wrongful critism i have made and for that i am now a changed man, after my studies i now turly understand and support Taleworlds Entertainment's vision and decisions on bannerlord and i am not even a shill hired by them

This game is 90% positive on steam review(Very Positive), this alone proofed Bannerlold has out done itself with it's evolutionary design that the developer WORKED VERY HARD on it, you guys should be more greatful for our developer's hard working and their vision on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord which helped them achieving this level of success.

You guys should also keep in mind this game is still in EARLY ACCESS, in this period new features and changes will come with every patches(it's true), too many i can't even count them all. If you think this game have some new feature you think it could be implemented, you should go to the suggestion board and open a thread there, there is currently over 5600 threads and 33000 messages on that board. Taleworlds and it's developers are always listening to the community, so if you think they ingored you, then you are absolutely wrong and instead you should wait for a few patches and see if they consider your suggestions suit bannerlord and utilized your feedback or not.

And do not forget during Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's development they alway keep console player in mind so yes before we implement new feature we will have to consider if it is too complicated for our controller friends. PC gamer should not be too selfish on this as gamers are without boarder, platforms too. Me as a PlayStation gamer myself it would be refreshing playing this game on my console with controller when i am exhausted playing Animal Crossing and Gran Turismo 5.

Just like what Mr. Armagan Yavuz, Founder of TaleWorlds Entertainment, said in his interview and i qoute:
"Mount & Blade II Bannerlord is having a very successful Early Access period and we are blown away by the interest and support of our community. As we get closer to the official launch, our priority is to make Bannerlord accessible to all gamers"

Which i absolutely agree, and you guys should learn a thing or two from him too.

All i want to say here is very simple, you guys should just clam down. This game is not even released yet, don't give too many pressure to the dev team, let them do their job, the game is seriouly improving patch by patch.

For Taleworlds Entertainment and the development team, i want to tell you that you are doing a fantastic job here. Keep it on and don't let haters and trolls demoralize you. I am so amazed by how many passion you guys put in the games and i can't wait to see the full version of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
tenor.gif

You son of a bee...

Here I was thinking you were serious and I was about to say:
"Bruh the third post in this forum right now is a brand new post asking why sieges don't work."

But I see you're already in dere :sneaky:

Even in a serious thread like this there are still trolls trying to twist my word by nitpicking my poor english and try to ruin this valuable discussion, SAD!

My thread is about some very important issues that is currently occurring in this forum session.
Like what's wrong with you guy? just be cool and discuss/ask questions in a civilized way.

Having some ambitious request for brand new features on bannerlord are healthy for our community, but all of these need many time to progress with, i don't understand why you guys so impatient on this. Devs are not superman, they have their life too, overdemanding are not realistic by any means. Just take what we can get now and don't be so greedy because a real high quality game needs time to developed with.

I also want to say thank you to peoples here who shown your support and love for this community
you guys are not the hero we want but the hero we need!(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

Back
Top Bottom