Resolved You couldn't complete the quest in 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

I also have this problem. I didn't even have the dragon banner completed and turned in until recently, so its sort of nonsensical the timer runs while this hasn't been done.

Additional discovered bugs
While playing a game where main-plot quests have failed due to timeout, the each week the next quest will proc. then the week after fail, then repeat
Eg; Questline failed at 'Support a Non Imperial Kingdom'
- 1 Week After Timeout; Istanias Plan activates
- 2 Week After Timeout; Istanias Plan times out
- 3 Week After Timeout; Stop Conspiracy activates
- 4 Week After Timeout; Stop Conspiracy times out
(Possibly more, will update if additional quests continue the pattern)

Well I was playing in my 80's hours save until this message appeared, and the autosave was just after the quest failure, last save about 4.5 hours before.... :xf-cry:

Summary: Questline for Neretzes Folly failed on summer the 1st 1094.
Failed main quest line on summer the 1st 1094.
Create an Imperial faction quest had been active for 691 days before I failed it due to "You couldn't complete the quest in 10 years."
How to Reproduce
: Wait until Summer 1 1094. Any Main questline missions will fail.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Neretzes Folly/Create an Imperial Faction.

Resolved: Storymode e1.0.11 under patchnotes:

I was wondering if this was intentional or not. I have no problem with the challenge of trying to complete the quest in ten years, but now once every couple days that bell rings like five or six times and tells me the main quest is failed.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

ya this happened to me not long ago, but doesnt really matter at least. i ended up starting up my own kingdom using the menu anyways.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom