You are destroying multiplayer on purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Kerack

Recruit
Your EU servers are a disgrace. The whole MP is a disgrace. No new content and you say that you have the full version of the game for 49.99 € .. The game looks like from 2010 and MP no one plays because there is nothing.

So that I don't just talk nonsense, I have a few comments on how to make MP interesting.

1. Multiplayer: free to play.
2. Open private servers.
3. Announce competitions for modders who will create new maps for you. (Ability to upload custom maps).
4. Add more barricade and siege machine options. (The option is to place them in different places)
5. Duels among clans. Own castles.
6. SQUADS (Ability to create groups to join in battle to cooperate.)
7. VOIP Squads (I feel completely alone in the whole fight.)
8. Make the game special "king" of the castle which has more functions. For example, what machines will be used.

I've been playing the game since the release and the previous warband. I have to say that in the years that you have released the BL, I do not see any shift. It's so small that I wonder how 131 employees can't create one map in six months. I'm really sad. So I love your game and it can disappoint me.

You should contact us modders and announce further tenders to create a content for you. You're not seducing.

görüşürüz
Kerack

How about actually balancing the game in such a way where a well-rounded mix of melee and ranged units are often encouraged rather than just have all-archer teams gain low-effort wins that turn a medieval combat game into a 2007 whack-a-mole-with-guns but with a medieval skin?

I'm convinced that TaleWorlds actually intends to have certain things be overpowered or underpowered, with Vlandia being better at spamming an overpowered unit type than other factions. Wonder who will be the new "worst faction" when TaleWorlds gets bored of treating Empire like crap after they got bored of treating Sturgia like crap.

How about actually balancing the game in such a way where a well-rounded mix of melee and ranged units are often encouraged rather than just have all-archer teams gain low-effort wins that turn a medieval combat game into a 2007 whack-a-mole-with-guns but with a medieval skin?

I'm convinced that TaleWorlds actually intends to have certain things be overpowered or underpowered, with Vlandia being better at spamming an overpowered unit type than other factions. Wonder who will be the new "worst faction" when TaleWorlds gets bored of treating Empire like crap after they got bored of treating Sturgia like crap.
I don't know what game modes you play, but i get the impression that in siege and captain, all archer teams cant win.

I don't know what game modes you play, but i get the impression that in siege and captain, all archer teams cant win.
I feel like we're playing two completely separate games. Captain: yes. All-archer teams will get steamrolled by anything resembling a reasonably balanced team composition.

Siege: Ahaha... no. My experience with Skirmish/TDM/Siege has often been a game of "one team spamming archers and nothing else while I sneak away to play Chivalry 2"

I feel like we're playing two completely separate games. Captain: yes. All-archer teams will get steamrolled by anything resembling a reasonably balanced team composition.

Siege: Ahaha... no. My experience with Skirmish/TDM/Siege has often been a game of "one team spamming archers and nothing else while I sneak away to play Chivalry 2"
Siege requires a significant amount of people to go melee in the defense, especially when it's the last flag. As for the start, yes people will take archer. What do you expect infantry to do on the walls when no one wants to push the siege tower because it's so bad and the forward flags can be almost completely covered with archers.

I and others may start to play again but not with the current balance, or rather, the lack of balance.

Autobalance & Random Factions 2022
For a Better Game

Literally just allowing dedicated private servers would fix most of the issues, people and modders would deal with it. Just like in Warband, it's the community that made that game alive.

Back
Top Bottom