'You are banned from this server' when I try to join a LAN server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, thanks for reporting.

What do you mean by LAN server? Currently all servers are dedicated, player hosted servers are not supported yet.

This looks like same issue as mine! Is this warband? Have u hosted a server right from your Pc? Was it meant to be adressable fom internet\in offical server list?
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...d-of-my-own-dedicated-server-on-my-pc.424765/
Yes, it's in Warband, and I already know how to host internet servers and have them show up in the official servers list, VAC, etc. Joining internet servers is fine, but LAN won't work. I previously had activated Warband on the same machine that I'm using now with an unlegit key before I got it on steam, so could that be part of the problem?

Oh well that is not my case my key s all been legit all time...still i got exactly the same problem
Its ok to use it on 2 pc´s aye?
Edit1 changed it into a non steam key so there might be s similar problem anyway

It should be in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MountAndBladeWarbandKeys\
and the entry there is "serial_key"
The serial key in the regedit location was already changed to the legal one, just to be sure I uninstalled the illegal version and re-installed the Steam version, would that have done anything?

you will be able to do that in case you find that you have to login again on that front page right upper corner button.
Try to use same account and password as you logged in here to your acount/ forum nick.

I know i look a bit like hijacking but what i wass trying to say is:
Its not the serial key problem problem! I didnt do anything not legit and have same issues....

Back
Top Bottom