Yo dev's I has question for my Lords? No commitments necessary, but did 2016 gamescon "sally out" get cut?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was really hoping to be able to destroy some siege equipment maybe do some slight damage to the besieging troops today, and buy just a bit of time, however when I chose the "Sally Out" option I got an open field battle. I feel like adding that back in would be tremendously helpful in slowing down the massive snowballs that the empires are currently ravaging the map with. Besides the coolness factor. any dev able to confirm that it is cut, or it might be coming back soon?

Nope. I was defending a siege yesterday and had the options to Parley, Break out and sally out.
I did too, today. But sally out was just a normal field battle, not like in the video, there was no equipment to destroy. I even started in the field, no castle in sight. Did you actually try the sally out option? If it worked for you maybe not all castles have sally out working yet then or something.

I did too, today. But sally out was just a normal field battle, not like in the video, there was no equipment to destroy. I even started in the field, no castle in sight. Did you actually try the sally out option? If it worked for you maybe not all castles have sally out working yet then or something.
Aye this is intended I believe. Chances are the full functions of sally out are not yet implemented and is simply there to try and force a field battle for now. For highly mobile focused armies like the Aesari and Khuzaits this could be a saving grace for the period of non proper sally out

Nah, my sally out had me start out in the castle.

Back
Top Bottom