Yet another thread about being able to command formation X to charge only to enemy formation Y

"Ordering your formation X to attack only to enemy formation Y" feature should be in VANILLA!

Votes: 49 84.5%

Votes: 4 6.9%

Votes: 3 5.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

But wouldn't this be too complex for console players?
I mean if Total War can manage it on ipads and hand held gameboys or whatever I think it should be possible for Taleworlds to pull off on proper consoles.

There are already icons for each group when alt is pressed. All you'd need to do is select one of your groups and click on the enemy icon.

There are already icons for each group when alt is pressed. All you'd need to do is select one of your groups and click on the enemy icon.
Meanwhile console gamers:
sweat-nervous.gif

And before I got muted again for this spam post:

In this case it´s not even about too complex but more about TheVisionTM if I remember correctly. Also jokes asides, of course not all console players are stupid and play only CoD 24/7. The crowd for deep games on the consoles is large enough, Stellaris is a hit on console if I´m not wrong.

it's the way Taleworlds is acting, like console players are brain dead and can't handle anything above first grade levels of complexity.
I am more inclined to believe this is the case. TW does not go into trouble of implementing this feature into the game and then porting this to consoles. This just seems more believable to me rather than "console players are dump so let's dump down the game".

The AI needs access to this command as well.

Float your shieldwall in front of your archers, and the enemy ranged units will attack your shieldwall at max range the entire battle while you slaughter their army like fish in a barrel.

I don't want to be too mean, because this is legitimately a genre-busting game. It's an Action RPG with RTS elements, so there's gonna be a lotta feature creep. The only other series I can think of that comes close is Dynasty Warriors and it's still a very rough comparison. The fact that I can't tell my formations to attack certain other formations is utterly insane. That's a very basic thing you should be able to do.

That Conqueror's Blade being an FTP game, I repeat.... FREE TO PLAY has a ranged focus fire feature and Bannerlord don't, is just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom