YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually not sure if you are being sarcastic. There is no servers in Beta branch for multiplayer, so it's hard to test anything.

I can guarantee you Axios isn't talking about multiplayer.

Whoa. Quite Weak.

And you guys wonder why I come here to feed....

It's like you can't help it. If it's too easy - is it even fun anymore?

Coming out and admitting you're trolling after every single post is boring and a sign that you suck at this. It's like you have no confidence in your craft anymore and need to constantly remind the audience (and yourself) that it's an act when people call you an idiot. Hang it up, it's time to retire.

It could be worse, you could be doing this solely for attention, in which case just buy a vibrator and keep us out of it.

I can guarantee you Axios isn't talking about multiplayer.

Coming out and admitting you're trolling after every single post is boring and a sign that you suck at this. It's like you have no confidence in your craft anymore and need to constantly remind the audience (and yourself) that it's an act when people call you an idiot. Hang it up, it's time to retire.

It could be worse, you could be doing this solely for attention, in which case just buy a vibrator and keep us out of it.
?

Seems like I am getting exactly what I wanted? The correct response would have been just to ignore me - but everyone bites.

Even you it seems.

FYI odd that you used Vibrator as an insult...? Are you suggesting I am female or homosexual?

Factually incorrect. You have been muted, and I'm the one who muted you. For continued baiting, here's a reminder of what that's like.
73eig.png

Don't worry guys. At least you can play the game. Im still waiting for TW to fix my problem with connection to lobby since may :smile: Game works? Better optimization? Naah, better add some skins xDD

Is there no subtlety in joking and trolling anymore? Some of these people think that trying to make the most condescendingly obnoxious attention grabs possible is funny and advanced.
Don't worry guys. At least you can play the game.
Nah, unless you mean play a game that's annoyingly repetitive with no sense of payoff needing to start new games every patch. Thanks, but no thanks.

I´m more dissapointed by the lack of content than the bugs. 1.6.2 was "good" but 1.6.3 is boring. The best thing is the "fixed" npc death thing.

I´ll guess my next playthrough will start when the banners or the region system will be released.

Don't worry guys. At least you can play the game. Im still waiting for TW to fix my problem with connection to lobby since may :smile: Game works? Better optimization? Naah, better add some skins xDD

Hey you, I'll have you know the majority of players wanted a skin reward system, okay? Sheesh. It covers the glaring faults. <3

Back
Top Bottom