YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

Users who are viewing this thread

LyonExodus

Recruit
I am just giving you a litlte advice, if a post is crap maybe don't replay to it... well guess i just did, hopefully this will help some people hold theirs.

AxiosXiphos

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I almost feel they should have a beta version that people can test before its pushed to release. Maybe keep a stable branch separate on an older version so people don't have to mess around with bugs...

I almost feel they should have a beta version that people can test before its pushed to release. Maybe keep a stable branch separate on an older version so people don't have to mess around with bugs...

Its hard to tell if you're trolling or being sarcastic or whatever. The whole point of the beta branch is for bugs to be ironed out. The stable branch is called that for a reason. Are you blaming the users for not testing the beta branch before playing?

CaptainLee

Sergeant Knight

Yo dawg I heard you like betas, so I put a beta in your beta whilst you test the beta.

Wrong as usual, Axios. Hail Nagash.

Poddicus

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
This is the perfect example of why posts should go through beta testing before being submitted

At least the last patch I got had nicotine
I'm being sarcastic in case you wondered! I haven't even used a nicotine patch, I just quite like a man. 3 times! I don't have a problem with the update as I have advocated that it's better to release lesser updates if the main updates aren't ready yet.

Last edited:

Kripaz

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Its hard to tell if you're trolling or being sarcastic or whatever. The whole point of the beta branch is for bugs to be ironed out. The stable branch is called that for a reason. Are you blaming the users for not testing the beta branch before playing?
Actually not sure if you are being sarcastic. There is no servers in Beta branch for multiplayer, so it's hard to test anything.

AxiosXiphos

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Whoa. Quite Weak.

And you guys wonder why I come here to feed....

It's like you can't help it. If it's too easy - is it even fun anymore?

Last edited:
Top Bottom