Year 1090, think i had a good game so far

Users who are viewing this thread

So its year 1090 and this is how my map looks like now.

in the early years Southern Empire lost all but 2 towns, Desert Clans, Mongols and Western empire all attack Southern empire.
I joined Battania when i could at that time the Vladians had taken Banseth,dunglanys & Pen Cannoc from Battania.
We were att a 3 way war both from Vladians, Western Empire and the Vikings to the north though they didint hurt us as much as the other 2
At this time the Northen Empire had only one town left as the Mongols did take most of the towns.
We had a war back and forth, lost town won towns with Vladians, now on the last year we manage to push them back real hard becous the Western Empire made peace with us, i have let the AI handle the Vladian War becous the Desert Clans keep trying to take my Town and castle in the south.

Overall, i havent had any snowballing yet, Kingdoms have become stronger and weaker ( i have been with battania all the time)
The only Kingdom that dont have gotten any new castle/town and only lost is the Vikings upp in north, though the held out for long before start losing

Had so much fun this first try :smile:

So its year 1090 and this is how my map looks like now.

in the early years Southern Empire lost all but 2 towns, Desert Clans, Mongols and Western empire all attack Southern empire.
I joined Battania when i could at that time the Vladians had taken Banseth,dunglanys & Pen Cannoc from Battania.
We were att a 3 way war both from Vladians, Western Empire and the Vikings to the north though they didint hurt us as much as the other 2
At this time the Northen Empire had only one town left as the Mongols did take most of the towns.
We had a war back and forth, lost town won towns with Vladians, now on the last year we manage to push them back real hard becous the Western Empire made peace with us, i have let the AI handle the Vladian War becous the Desert Clans keep trying to take my Town and castle in the south.

Overall, i havent had any snowballing yet, Kingdoms have become stronger and weaker ( i have been with battania all the time)
The only Kingdom that dont have gotten any new castle/town and only lost is the Vikings upp in north, though the held out for long before start losing

Had so much fun this first try :smile:

Good to see, no snowballing in my campaign yet either.

I still think the player should be the only real force multiplier for stuff like this. Otherwise it should go back and forth with comebacks and a certain randomness and dynamic.
Generally without player input each faction should not lose more than three towns and peace should be more frequent and tendencially longer.

Looks like a massive improvment. But still i have the personal feeling that all the conquering stuff happens a bit too fast,
Compared to my Warband playthroughs.

I don't like to see factions get completely conquered. It removes a lot from the game since there are only a handful of them.

The map is too damn small to have factions being removed. Also if you were a part of a faction that gets eliminated you are just boned, and frankly you don't have much say in the matter because sieges are just broken. Defending actually puts you at a disadvantage. :mad:

Battania started to take a lot of land after about 90 days but then they were pushed back into their "native" lands, pretty fun to see, sadly im stuck now due to a bug where my game crash when i vote who will get a fief (im the faction leader)

The map is too damn small to have factions being removed. Also if you were a part of a faction that gets eliminated you are just boned, and frankly you don't have much say in the matter because sieges are just broken. Defending actually puts you at a disadvantage. :mad:

Crawl back to your cave you troll...

This looks like my game. It's 1090 and there are three main faction, northern empire, khuzaits and battania

232d27e0dbfbd59e9430e2a85d54d811.jpg

And most of all! Be patient. They have been releasing updates daily in the middle of a freaking pandemic. and working from home.

According to the troll himself he bought the game, disliked it then re bought it just to keep complaining. Then he is in every thread spewing negativity and turns all defencive when you call him out :')

I love the game, sure im hate in my progression due to the game crashing when i decide whos to get the next fief but i will start a new campaign and just make swords since i love that aspect of the game :grin:

According to the troll himself he bought the game, disliked it then re bought it just to keep complaining. Then he is in every thread spewing negativity and turns all defencive when you call him out :')

I love the game, sure im hate in my progression due to the game crashing when i decide whos to get the next fief but i will start a new campaign and just make swords since i love that aspect of the game :grin:

Wait what? He bought it, played it. Refunded it and bought it again? I think he doesn't even know if he likes the game or not.

Wait what? He bought it, played it. Refunded it and bought it again? I think he doesn't even know if he likes the game or not.

Think someone even looked up his steam account and he had only 2h, if i did not have my issue with the fief crash now i would be at 80+

All his posts or threads are just filled with negativity, hate and trolling against anyone who even mention something remotevly posetive

Think someone even looked up his steam account and he had only 2h, if i did not have my issue with the fief crash now i would be at 80+

All his posts or threads are just filled with negativity, hate and trolling against anyone who even mention something remotevly posetive
Well he's gonna hate me then.. I have a lot of positive comments about this game lol
Like commanding units. Feels way better, And the battle maps. Are significantly better than warband in my opinion. Even though there isn't much variety since it's EA.

Back
Top Bottom