Year 1090, think i had a good game so far

Users who are viewing this thread

I love the game, but the pace of everything is too fast. I don't think any country should really be conquering all of another without a very very long time. Should be multiple generations without player personally getting involved.

I love the game, but the pace of everything is too fast. I don't think any country should really be conquering all of another without a very very long time. Should be multiple generations without player personally getting involved.
I feel you, I'm about to go into my 3rd campaign. It's wayy to fast. 3rd campaign 80 hours in isn't ideal for me. Warband would take 100+ hours for 1 campaign at least.

Yesterday was just perfect for me since they fixed the archers, i had no bugs/crashes or anything until i was about to hit the sack. Captured 2 fiefs and was going to give them away but as soon as i did press "done" the game crashed XD But i will keep the files, make a new game, use a trainer to have everything in smithing and just go nuts with sword making :smile: see if i can beat my 165 doomsday stick (i use it in the video below) or my 92 slasher or 88 cavalry sword :smile:

Well, people have different views of the game, but mine is very good atm, havent had any Snowballing, and i had only 1 crash and that was when i opend up inventory, so basically i had a realy good time so far!

Though i did try out Multiplayer, and i hate that i have to search for a new game everytime the game i was in end, would like a server that rotating and you can be on in even after it ends!

Back
Top Bottom