Yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
Yea this happens when you let TW balance the game.

To say this is an embarassing moment for you,TW to create such an abomination of a game,because you used more than 99% of your brain power,is an understatement.
Why are you the way you are.
I can name so many things wrong with this game,like Khuzaits HORSE ARCHERS having more BODY ARMOUR than freaking light cavalry of Sturgian Horse Riders and Aserai Mamluke Cavalry.

Oh for those skeptical,the army was composed to 75% T3+.
Unfortunately the Trained Infantryman is a garbage designed troop that shouldn't exist with a laughable,more so than TW creativity,14 HEAD ARMOUR.
A T3,INFANTRY MAIN LINE with 14 Head Armour.
But there's more....the Trainer Archer is almost a downgrade to the Archer,a previous tier,they have worse arrows and worse bow...and 50% of the time worse body armour.

Obviously TW tries to balance the troops, what is needed as we can all agree i think. Why they are doing it the way they do it? I don´t know. I can only hope it will lead somewhere. As for your frustration, I am sure we will see more changes in the future. Some may even less to your liking then what we have now. I only would wish for them to be a bit more transparent and not let people only guess and hope where these changes are supposed to lead into. Like the recent nerf of some shoulder armor.
It feels like they are just testing stuff and the player has to deal with it. In my opinion the game right now is as bad and unbalanced as it was to beginn of the Early Access. The Economy doesn´t really work and can´t supply all the additional rebel clans and player created clans, sieges are a mess to say the least and the list goes on.
At this point it might be better to move on and maybe come back to the game in a couple months.

Obviously TW tries to balance the troops, what is needed as we can all agree i think. Why they are doing it the way they do it? I don´t know. I can only hope it will lead somewhere. As for your frustration, I am sure we will see more changes in the future. Some may even less to your liking then what we have now. I only would wish for them to be a bit more transparent and not let people only guess and hope where these changes are supposed to lead into. Like the recent nerf of some shoulder armor.
It feels like they are just testing stuff and the player has to deal with it. In my opinion the game right now is as bad and unbalanced as it was to beginn of the Early Access. The Economy doesn´t really work and can´t supply all the additional rebel clans and player created clans, sieges are a mess to say the least and the list goes on.
At this point it might be better to move on and maybe come back to the game in a couple months.
They need a beta again,this is a fully released game,no way they're testing in the main branch,wtf...

Back
Top Bottom