[YDT] Yaz Duel Turnuvası - Turnuva bitmiştir, herkese teşekkürler! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
STF_AtillaHan 7-4 Adobay
GGWP
EQd2PA.jpg

Valla, ne yalan soyleyim, imzadan baska odul olmayacakti. Bence mutlu ol.

Double-post:

[LONG] Petrovich turnuvadan çıkarılmıştır, yerine Sir_Gangas (Yedek) alınmıştır. En yakın zamanda duellerinizi yapınız.

Sunucuda bir ping sorunumuz var, bunun ben çözüldüğünü pek çok kez şahit oldum. Servera 3-4 kere gir çık yapıp denemeniz gerekecek, çok çok çok çok çok sorun yaşatmadığı durumlarda benle iletişime geçip başka bir serverda yapabilirsiniz.

There is a ping problem in the server for a while. However, those who were complaining about it found a solution themselves by trying to joining in and out from the server a few times, which eventually fixes the problem. If this doesn't work for you, you may contact me to do the duels on another server.

Arkadaşlar, steam grubunda 12 kişi eksik. Lütfen grupta olmayanlar bana ulaşsın.

Duelleri isteyen TR_Gamers_House_Duel de de yapabilir fakat TR_YazDuelTurnuvasi nda da yapabilirsiniz.

Belendor said:
Duelleri isteyen TR_Gamers_House_Duel de de yapabilir fakat TR_YazDuelTurnuvasi nda da yapabilirsiniz.
TR_Gamers_House_Duel sunucusu için Napoleon'a TR_YazDuelTurnuvasi sunucusu için Hatebreeder'e tekrardan teşekkür ederiz.

CarelessWarior said:
TR_YazDuelTurnuvasi sunucusu açılmıştır.Ping sorunu düzelmiştir.
The ping is still 20ms worse than it was at the start of the tournament for me. Did you have the server location changed? Is TR_YazDuelTurnuvasi the official server for the tournament now?

CarelessWarior said:
You can play both of these servers.They are Turkey based server.Because there are lots of turkish players in the tournement.
Of course, it's a Turkish tournament :smile: I mean that the gamer house server has much worse ping since the tournament started. If I want to play on the YazTournament server and my opponent wants gamer house with the ping problems which do we play on?

[M] said:
CarelessWarior said:
You can play both of these servers.They are Turkey based server.Because there are lots of turkish players in the tournement.
Of course, it's a Turkish tournament :smile: I mean that the gamer house server has much worse ping since the tournament started. If I want to play on the YazTournament server and my opponent wants gamer house with the ping problems which do we play on?

I would say TR_Gamers_House if we didn't have this server now, but now it is TR_YazDuelTurnuvasi. So, priority is on the TR_YazDuelTurnuvasi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom