Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

AIDS said:
nemo are you ****ing retarded

Privacy and data protection
Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing. Similarly, posting of personal information or images of users obtained through Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media is strictly prohibited. Everybody is entitled to their privacy, and should not have to be concerned with their personal details being ‘leaked’ on this forum. IP addresses are also considered personal information when tied to a specific user. Posting chat logs/emails/PMs/IPs or images of others without express written permission from all parties involved will result in any offending data being removed and the user responsible being punished according to the severity of their transgressions.

As I was saying before david reported me so that he wouldn't lose this argument: I was having a discussion about judo with David today, and he claimed that, in regards to fist fights, that either he needs to kill someone, or there wouldn't be enough violence to incorporate a fight, with no inbetween. Do you agree, taleworlds?

David is essentially a failed member of society. I don't hold him entirely responsible, the American education system is partly to blame. What must it feel like to be David Drier? What must it feel like to be a mental skid mark? To go through life with ideals and values that account to chunky blood dysentery? The internet has allowed him to create a false belief of self-redemption that he will carry for the rest of his days. Naturally, we all know he's a horrific lost cause, but I still pity him somewhat. God help you, David Drierier.

These last few posts :lol:

Few things beat seeing the adorable resident American teenagers in petty quarrels and then Densetsu to further bully them. Only Docm is missing... *sniff*

There isn't even a single insult in my post, which is basically me voicing my sincere, non-malicious amusement. What's wrong with you lately? You get worked up over tiny things that don't make any sense.

Harkon Haakonson said:
There isn't even a single insult in my post, which is basically me voicing my sincere, non-malicious amusement. What's wrong with you lately? You get worked up over tiny things that don't make any sense.
Maybe "insulting" wasn't the right word. "Mocking" would probably've been better.

I guess I've just been grumpy lately. And not getting as much sleep as I'm used to getting on 3 days of the week. I also have a tendency when I'm on here to keep anything to myself that might start an argument, but I suppose I don't care as much anymore.

edited to remove a typo

Back
Top Bottom