Yarn of insignificant questions

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
A few times I've come across a holocaust denial argument that goes something like:
It would have been impossible to cremate 6 mill. people because it takes about 3 hours to cremate a person. That's about 2000 years, or something.
Does anyone know where that comes from? Just an Internet tinfoil story, or an actual holocaust denial author, perhaps.

crodio

Marquis
Best answers
it takes about a year to catch someone, work him almost to death and then send him to a gas chamber, therefore I can conclude that Nazi Germany killed at most  12 Jews from 1933 to 1945

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
We all know it's ridiculous, but I've seen it a few times on different fora by different people.
It's apparently a story that originated somewhere and is now being told over and over by idiots (Goebbels would be so proud).

Bluehawk

Baron
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Best answers
The Leuchter Report is frequently cited in denial or minimization tracts. In it, Leuchter somehow arrived at the number of 156 as the highest daily disposal capable of the five crematoria at Auschwitz I and II, in contradiction to figures cited in a letter from the Auschwitz Zentralbauleitung which put the total daily capacity at 4,756. The report was created as part of a legal defence for Ernst Zündel, who was on trial for distributing Holocaust denial literature, so Leuchter was cross-examined. He was found to be unfamiliar with the letter and most other internal SS documents, as well as greatly ill-equipped to make a technical assessment of the camp's architecture and operational procedures.

ido66667

Sergeant
WBVCWF&S
Best answers
Densetsu said:
Spitballing here but I think that number is closer to 9/11.
Meaning Auschwitz can burn 5*(9/11) = 54/11 ≈ 4.09 prisoners a day. So burning 5.8 million people would take approximately 1,442,542.79 days, which are 3952.17 years. Nazi Germany would have had to be established c. 2007 BC to finish its job in 1945, which is absurd!

Therefore, the holocaust is disproved by math. I doubt the reptiloids can counter that!

Anarion

Marquis
Best answers
Χρήσιμος Ηλίθιος said:
Densetsu said:
Spitballing here but I think that number is closer to 9/11.
Meaning Auschwitz can burn 5*(9/11) = 54/11 ≈ 4.09 prisoners a day. So burning 5.8 million people would take approximately 1,442,542.79 days, which are 3952.17 years. Nazi Germany would have had to be established c. 2007 BC to finish its job in 1945, which is absurd!

Therefore, the holocaust is disproved by math. I doubt the reptiloids can counter that!
What if the Nazis went back in time and began the holocaust then? Checkmate lib.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
That would explain why they lost their homeland. England gets invaded by Romans et al, but we are still here- because we didn't have to contend with time travellers popping into our timeline to snaffle people away before the alarm could be raised, unlike the Jewish people.

By the way, were all Jewish victims supposed to have been cremated, then? I thought a lot of people were just buried in mass graves.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Bluehawk Classic said:
The Leuchter Report is frequently cited in denial or minimization tracts. In it, Leuchter somehow arrived at the number of 156 as the highest daily disposal capable of the five crematoria at Auschwitz I and II, in contradiction to figures cited in a letter from the Auschwitz Zentralbauleitung which put the total daily capacity at 4,756. The report was created as part of a legal defence for Ernst Zündel, who was on trial for distributing Holocaust denial literature, so Leuchter was cross-examined. He was found to be unfamiliar with the letter and most other internal SS documents, as well as greatly ill-equipped to make a technical assessment of the camp's architecture and operational procedures.
Aha. Thanks.

Cyborg Eastern European

Canis Mechanicus
Archduke
Best answers
DanAngleland said:
By the way, were all Jewish victims supposed to have been cremated, then? I thought a lot of people were just buried in mass graves.
IIRC, that's at least how Treblinka did, initially. But then a little find in Katyn caused them a lightbulb moment about the PR ramifications of mass graves, making them exhume those, make an oversized gasoline grill out of railroad tracks, and do it properly.

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
Best answers
They were widely used before they realised the economic impracticality of mass shootings over gas chambers.

Cyborg Eastern European

Canis Mechanicus
Archduke
Best answers
There's significant overlap; Chambers started all the way back in 39. Treblinka used them from the start(42), and they only made the cremation pits in 43.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
I heard once that people with (some types of) colour blindness can 'see through' camouflage.
The colours simply stand out much more than for a person with normal sight.
That means they are useful in war/combat to better spot an enemy.

So why not give troops glasses that make them colourblind so they can spot the enemy?
Does that exist, or are better (technological) products to spot enemies already in use?

I bet such glasses would be much cheaper. I'm starting a company, if anyone wants to invest...