Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Have powerful people assassinating opponents become more laid back?
Blatantly killing Khashoggi at a consulate, multiple reporters killed in Russia,
the Skripals poisoned in Salisbury, Epstein (presumably), Galizia (investigating Panama papers) killed in Malta etc.

Maybe I'm just forgetting all the assassinations during the Cold War.
I just seem to remember more subtle approaches when getting rid of opponents.

There's less of it now. But more and broader news coverage in general. I'm sure no one ever heard about 95% of the political assassinations in the Soviet Union.

Maybe some practical experience in the craft got lost in the quiet of the last 30 years?
Then again, the world's leading superpower has a habit of using killbots to explode people it don't like too much.
Subtlety really has gone out the window, eh?

ComingWinter said:
The only thing that surprises me is my lack of ability to be surprised by you.  :lol:

So...I haven't lost my touch?
a11.jpg

Adorno said:
Have powerful people assassinating opponents become more laid back?
Blatantly killing Khashoggi at a consulate, multiple reporters killed in Russia,
the Skripals poisoned in Salisbury, Epstein (presumably), Galizia (investigating Panama papers) killed in Malta etc.

Maybe I'm just forgetting all the assassinations during the Cold War.
I just seem to remember more subtle approaches when getting rid of opponents.
Relative to the 90s yeah, I guess. Relative to the Cold War, no.

A few times I've come across a holocaust denial argument that goes something like:
It would have been impossible to cremate 6 mill. people because it takes about 3 hours to cremate a person. That's about 2000 years, or something.
Does anyone know where that comes from? Just an Internet tinfoil story, or an actual holocaust denial author, perhaps.

it takes about a year to catch someone, work him almost to death and then send him to a gas chamber, therefore I can conclude that Nazi Germany killed at most  12 Jews from 1933 to 1945

We all know it's ridiculous, but I've seen it a few times on different fora by different people.
It's apparently a story that originated somewhere and is now being told over and over by idiots (Goebbels would be so proud).

The Leuchter Report is frequently cited in denial or minimization tracts. In it, Leuchter somehow arrived at the number of 156 as the highest daily disposal capable of the five crematoria at Auschwitz I and II, in contradiction to figures cited in a letter from the Auschwitz Zentralbauleitung which put the total daily capacity at 4,756. The report was created as part of a legal defence for Ernst Zündel, who was on trial for distributing Holocaust denial literature, so Leuchter was cross-examined. He was found to be unfamiliar with the letter and most other internal SS documents, as well as greatly ill-equipped to make a technical assessment of the camp's architecture and operational procedures.

Densetsu said:
Spitballing here but I think that number is closer to 9/11.
Meaning Auschwitz can burn 5*(9/11) = 54/11 ≈ 4.09 prisoners a day. So burning 5.8 million people would take approximately 1,442,542.79 days, which are 3952.17 years. Nazi Germany would have had to be established c. 2007 BC to finish its job in 1945, which is absurd!

Therefore, the holocaust is disproved by math. I doubt the reptiloids can counter that!

Χρήσιμος Ηλίθιος said:
Densetsu said:
Spitballing here but I think that number is closer to 9/11.
Meaning Auschwitz can burn 5*(9/11) = 54/11 ≈ 4.09 prisoners a day. So burning 5.8 million people would take approximately 1,442,542.79 days, which are 3952.17 years. Nazi Germany would have had to be established c. 2007 BC to finish its job in 1945, which is absurd!

Therefore, the holocaust is disproved by math. I doubt the reptiloids can counter that!

What if the Nazis went back in time and began the holocaust then? Checkmate lib.

Back
Top Bottom