Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Tibertus said:
FrisianDude said:
We ARE realted to birds.
Realted to several Danish birds?

571px-Cicinnurus_regius-20031005.jpg

Which colour should I buy? I'm split between the red and black ones, though the white is cool too. One problem with the black one is that they'd have to bring it from another city and it'd take 15 days top to get here, while they had the red and white at the store (at least they did last friday).
gsr320a01.jpg

gsr320a02.jpg

gsr320a03.jpg

Would there be an 'ignore' function in Heaven? So people you don't like won't be able to come near you or something?

For that matter, I hope there won't be a swear filter.

Trevty said:
Let me answer this question without a debate about the existence of Heaven and such.

In Heaven, all unclean desires are gone.  Poof.  Everything you want is good according to God's standards.  So there's no swear filter, because there's no need for a swear filter.  There's no hate or dislike.  So you actually really enjoy being around those people who annoyed you on this planet.  Sounds pretty awesome to me.  Eternally happy to the fullest.

Sounds boring.

Trevty said:
Let me answer this question without a debate about the existence of Heaven and such.

In Heaven, all unclean desires are gone.  Poof.  Everything you want is good according to God's standards.  So there's no swear filter, because there's no need for a swear filter.  There's no hate or dislike.  So you actually really enjoy being around those people who annoyed you on this planet.  Sounds pretty awesome to me.  Eternally happy to the fullest.

Huh. Your heaven is my hell.

Trevty said:

Allow me to point out that it sounds boring as **** and not heavenly at all. I like a good swearing, dammit, and I thought the point of heaven was something to look forward to, not just a '*boop* mind gone, now you can enjoy what we tell you to enjoy sort of thing.'

So, uhm, I'll pass. :razz:

Dryvus said:
Yeah, without free will, what the hell's the point?

I want to be the only one with free will, that would be better than everyone having it.

He may have, but just forgot to tell anyone about it. Except dead people, I suppose, but those are notoriously tight-lipped.

FrisianDude said:
He may have, but just forgot to tell anyone about it. Except dead people, I suppose, but those are notoriously tight-lipped.

God forget about everyone, on the eighth day he invented a talking Seal.

FrisianDude said:
Would there be an 'ignore' function in Heaven? So people you don't like won't be able to come near you or something?

For that matter, I hope there won't be a swear filter.
Another thing: You end up with the people you like if you go to heaven, right? What if, for instance, your best friend went to hell?  :???:

It's much more likely if there is a heaven, God will enact universal salvation rather than let anyone go to hell, or he probably won't let anyone in. Tis' only fair after all.

Back
Top Bottom