Ya i get its EA but seriously the bugs.....wow the bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

I know what EA is, ive played EA, ive played Ark's EA for years. I know to expect bugs, gamebreaking bugs, bugs that stop you in your tracks and have to start from scratch.

Im just surprised that for a game being in development for 8+ years would have so many blatantly obvious bugs within the first 2 hours of casually playing. I only have 9 hours played so far so im not even really that far into the game.

Infinite loading screens, MAIN quest bug(cant find 3rd piece from camp), persuasion bug(that can only be fixed with a fresh install), lack of basic core warband features, game performance(not me i get 75fps on maxed out 3440x1440 res), crashes and freezes(the bug report feature even crashes, i find that humorously ironic), tons of missing texts and typo's, balancing, faction at war bug(cant join as vassal or merc if you attacked a neutral faction), etc etc.

Aside from the performance related and persuasion bug problems people are having, i ran into all those problems listed within my first 2 hours of playing.

I played the beta for a bit for bannerlord but it was all for MP, did they spend all this time in beta for friggin MP? I never bothered with MP in warband, i liked the game for its SP experience, there's already tons of deathmatch/MP medieval games out there. I feel and it is just my opinion that this game shouldnt even have MP, its not what this genre of game is about. I also feel too many resources were spent on MP that should of went into SP. The only mode of MP that i wish would of been a thing was a CO-OP mode where mutltiple people could play in the same campaign and im pretty sure thats what most people wanted as well, not these deathmatches that we got. But thats just my personal opinion, im sure many whole heartily enjoy the MP and im glad you guys have that option to play.

So far as EA goes id have to give this a 4/10 rating. I personally hate when companies use EA as an excuse to get us to do their work for them. EA is about expanding the basic core game. Not have players finding their bugs while we wait for BASIC core aspects to be implemented. Certainly not after a 8 year development cycle.

IMO The way this EA is being used i equate to grocery stores installing those self checkout machines. So im paying not only to ring my stuff up but also to bag it. Theres no discount to my groceries doing it this way and besides the coronavirus 10% discount and previous owner 10% theres no EA discount. Ark up until EA ended was like 20 bucks, sometimes as little as 5 bucks(not getting into the whole paid DLC before EA ended discussion) before going full price.

I also swear every single person that white knights up in here will be blocked. I used to be a white knight(for Ark), i hate them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom