Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-12-29_21.30.13_41c506bcec48550cf3eba68a4a1b9cb5

DexterousCow

Recruit
Summary: After I try and launch a new campaign or sandbox game, an error (Unable to find xml or xslt file for the entry '..\..\Modules\SandBox/ModuleData/wanderer_strings' in SubModule.xml.) I'm unexperienced in this sort of thing and couldn't figure it out of my own and needed some help
How to Reproduce: I don't really know why it started happening but the error occurs whenever I try and new sandbox or campaign game during the loading screen.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have used mods though the error occured when none were enabled (I can post them if you need)
Scene Name (if related): Loading Screen
Media (Screenshots & Video): Account too young to post any
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor 19044.2364
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.2686
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: B450 GAMING PLUS MAX (MS-7B86)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
This crash did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue in a new and un-modded campaign please let us know! Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

After deleting all mods via unsubscribing from them thru the workshop and manually deleting mods I got thru other means I still get the same error. I don't know why this might happen but I have a new crash report if you need it: 2022-12-30_13.00.17_41c506bcec48550cf3eba68a4a1b9cb5

Back
Top Bottom