Xenonauts

Users who are viewing this thread

I am going to wait for it to come out on steam when it will have the compressed file version. Right now it is the uncompressed version that is available afaik and we're talking about over 200k files that needs to be downloaded etc. It completely kills the harddrive and downloads.

I just want it on steam so I dont have to bother with downloading large standalone files cause Desura cant handle that many files and I would rather not have desura. Will uninstall it as soon as Xenonauts and Project Zomboid are on steam.

But I did, so there.

Edit : ****, so much for suppression. I guess they patched it so that after you supress an alien on the next turn they can still have enough AP to shoot you...

Lost two xenonauts in the capture of one of the aliens. Capturing them is a lot harder now :sad:

jNArO.jpg
whZde.jpg
yHJ08.jpg
pPUz1.jpg
nRYsV.jpg
ui5n-.jpg
ZS_qL.jpg
ftaIe.jpg

Before you could suppress an enemy and he would on his next turn have reduced AP, he would typically use it to run away. Instead now they are smarter and just use their AP to shoot you, it wouldn't be suppression related perse but more what they do after now.

As mentioned though, getting into melee range takes quite a bit of man power. :razz:

Didn't see the stun batons though, that's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom