Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance

tomi123

Recruit
Summary: I am unable to load all but one of my saved files and therefore can not make any progress. The game is unplayable... I can load that 1 saved file and make progress in the game but when I try to save and then continue the next day, the game allways crashes. Very frustrating... I've tried to delete my old saved files and try to create a new save file, so I am not overwriting those save files and still it crashes. Please fix this! It has been the same fricking error from the dec update.
How to Reproduce: save anyway possible, the game crashes
Scene Name (if related): saved files/load a saved file
Media (Screenshots & Video): no

Hello. After todays update I cannot load save files on my sandbox mode, only campaign mode works fine. There was an update yesterday as well and everything was working fine, both sandbox and campaign modes, but since todays update I CANNOT LOAD any save file from my sandbox campaign. Come on, what the hell is going on? I have spent loads of hours in sandbox mode and now I have to start fresh? Please do something, as for now the game is UNPLAYABLE!!. Im on XSX. Please help.

I too since the update I can no longer load my save on Xbox. Several hours of games screwed up because of an update. Real anything.

When would i be able to play my game again? Do you do refunds because i cant play?
I’m currently wrestling with them in order to get refunded as well. Seems the only logical answer for people who paid for a game that they broke.. for lack of a better word ****ing dumb ass updates no one needed

We found out that one save/load fix included in this patch was causing these crashes. This load crash does not mean that your save is corrupted, simply campaign code needs a fix related to it. We also have one more save/load-related fix that we will push together to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom