Xbox Servers are down

Users who are viewing this thread

Well it still isnt working for me and my other games/devices are fine. Says retrieving servers indefinitely, cant refresh.

Ill try resetting router

Didnt work.

Rules said:
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
  • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one

GrayMouser said:
Well it still isnt working for me and my other games/devices are fine. Says retrieving servers indefinitely, cant refresh.

Ill try resetting router

Didnt work.

Rules said:
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
  • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one

Oh my bad. So whens it going to be fixed

The mysteries of the cloud, it seems.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We are extremely sorry for this issue. We transferred the server to the cloud recently and didn't expect there to be any issues, but clearly, something is wrong. We are investigating the issue and will do our best to get things back to normal as soon as possible.

Cpt. Nemo said:
The mysteries of the cloud, it seems.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We are extremely sorry for this issue. We transferred the server to the cloud recently and didn't expect there to be any issues, but clearly, something is wrong. We are investigating the issue and will do our best to get things back to normal as soon as possible.

The community deserves compensation, and you represent us; time to for ask the devs to patch the bugs

They are already well aware of the issue, as indicated by that response I posted and the numerous other threads on this site and elsewhere.

Cpt. Nemo said:
They are already well aware of the issue, as indicated by that response I posted and the numerous other threads on this site and elsewhere.

Hah, sneaky mod! Indeed what you say is true, but I said patch the bugs, not have them aware of it.
What's ability without opportunity? What's awareness without action? Nothing

Back
Top Bottom