Need More Info (Xbox Series X) My game crashes every few minutes since yesterday's update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance

Franck

Recruit
Summary:
My game crashes every few minutes since yesterday's update.

How to Reproduce:
I dont really know.
It seems to happen anytime: when loading the game, when leaving a battle, during trade in town... I remain available to give more details about my game (which ones would be useful?).
The game was perfectly stable until now.

I experienced 2 new crashes 1 after resuming the game via the xbox quick resume function, 1 after loading a save file prior to the game update. I stopped using quick resume (I close the game before turning off the console) and I stopped loading old saves and the game seems normally stable.

As i wrote saturday : i experienced 2 new crashes 1 after resuming the game via the xbox quick resume function, 1 after loading a save file prior to the game update. I stopped using quick resume (I close the game before turning off the xbox) and I stopped loading old saves and the game seems stable.

We were not able to reproduce this issue. We try load game, leave battle, trade, quick resume and load old save file scenarios on our longplay tests and we did not encounter any issues. Could you write down the steps you did before encountering this issue so that we can try again?

Back
Top Bottom