Xbox/ps4

Users who are viewing this thread

Naj18

Recruit
I feel left out Will there be any information given on console play any time soon ? Maybe a rough estimate of when we can expect to see on Xbox and ps4 or if it will be on console on the official release ?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but considering the game isn't even complete in its PC form I wouldn't bet on a xbox/ps4 version in at least a couple years.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but considering the game isn't even complete in its PC form I wouldn't bet on a xbox/ps4 version in at least a couple years.
Nah, i say the latest two years. Hell maybe even much earlier. Microsoft had pubg while it was early access. So i wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on the new xbox for early access. One thing is for sure though, it wont be on current gen. Most likely.

Nah, i say the latest two years. Hell maybe even much earlier. Microsoft had pubg while it was early access. So i wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on the new xbox for early access. One thing is for sure though, it wont be on current gen. Most likely.
TW is focused on a PC EA release, and after that on working on the full release for PC, they're not going to release an EA only for Xbox and leave ps4(5) out lol, they will release on both consoles, but only at or probably after full release on PC

Edit: Found it,
Early Access will just be on PC. We do plan to release the game on consoles, but I'm not too sure if that will be at the full release or a short time after. Furthermore, we don't have any details we can share right now about which consoles the game will come out on.

I feel left out Will there be any information given on console play any time soon ? Maybe a rough estimate of when we can expect to see on Xbox and ps4 or if it will be on console on the official release ?

We will be releasing the game in EA just for PC. It is likely that console versions won't come until the full-release.

Back
Top Bottom