In Progress Xbox One X. Audio bugs. Console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number

BlackMagick6

Recruit
I'm on the Xbox One X. I'm experiencing sound completely cutting out everytime I go into combat and start attacking enemy.
This also tends to occur in more of a stuttering when passing by active battles on the map.
On the side I've only had one random crash nothing else.

Thank you for your time have a great day.
~Blackmagick6

Same here, specially during sieges where screaming, arrows, clashing, etc suddenly cuts off and not even music is playing. Loading screens are too long and saving takes too long and sometimes it even leads to the game crashing. The frame rate goes crazy after a kill too. Despite all that I love this game (waited for several years to play it on console) :party:

Thanks for the kind words. These issues are mostly related to the gen 8 consoles' hardware. But we are monitoring the issues to fix them as soon as possible.
I'm just gonna add another detail about the audio. At times the music overlays itself multiple times but with a few seconds difference. Glad you are monitoring that issue.

I'm on an original Xbox One and the audio cuts out nonstop if there are more than 50 or so people in a battle. The multiplayer is far worse though as the audio basically stops all together no matter how many people are in the server. Hope you guys can get this resolved quickly as I had this same kind of bug in Dying Light 2 and the devs never responded to my report of it.

I believe that it is related to (as MArdA TaleWorlds said) the hardware of the consoles. Me and some friends play this game but we all have different gen consoles, and the older generation consoles tend to have more audio bugs and (to be expected) lag

Back
Top Bottom