Platform
Xbox One
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Vikingxbox

Recruit
Summary: I really enjoy the single campaign mode on my Xbox one s. However after several hours, day 1181, of play the game is practically unplayable as it is extremely slow on the world map. Pausing, the game works fine. But traveling the world map is practically not possible. I really enjoy the game and want to continue this save as I plan to soon create my own kingdom and invested lots of time to get here.

Any fixes here? Help would be most appreciated.

How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I am also experiencing this issue in the late game. When using fast forward to travel, everything is choppy - I.e., I skip around in stop-go motion.

Back
Top Bottom