Need More Info xbox on PC not launching

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:when I lauch game from xbox app on PC the game goes to the PLAY/COntinue screen and either button does not start game. It hangs and never launches. I connot end task in task manager either. I have reinstalled a couple times and even deleted EVERYTHING before reinstalling.
How to Reproduce: open game from xbox app on PC
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:rtx3050
GPU Driver Version:531.61
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I am able to launch the game through the Xbox app without any problems on the version v1.1.3.16165. What is the version you see on the launcher? Could you also try deleting Bannerlord folders in Documents and ProgramData folders as well?

It turns out there was a file stuck in my Onedrive. I don't use my Onedrive. I even deleted the app. It was a pain, but I removed the file and I was able to open it.
I think for some reason the game was trying to load the file from Onedrive and couldn't get to it, so it just froze.

Hi, I am having the exact same issue where I open the game through the xbox app on windows 10. It brings up the Bannerlord launcher but it is not responsive and eventually crashes. Any ideas on how to fix. I have already done what you said above. I have also done a full reinstall, updated drivers, os etc.

Hi, I am having the exact same issue where I open the game through the xbox app on windows 10. It brings up the Bannerlord launcher but it is not responsive and eventually crashes. Any ideas on how to fix. I have already done what you said above. I have also done a full reinstall, updated drivers, os etc.
This is my launcher log file:

Can't reset context
Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\TaleWorldsEntertainment.MountBladeIIBannerlord_1.0.21.0_x64__mk53pm3ay0384\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\BirthAndDeath\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.BirthAndDeath.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\CustomBattle\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.CustomBattle.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\DedicatedCustomServerHelper\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.WebPanel.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\DedicatedCustomServerHelper\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.MapServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\DedicatedCustomServerHelper\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.ClientHelper.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GauntletUI.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.Official.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PC.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\SandBox\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\SandBox.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\SandBox\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\SandBox.View.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\SandBox\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\SandBox.GauntletUI.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.View.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.GauntletUI.dll
Init LauncherModsDLLManager
Total startup time: 0.6410
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(Object[] parameters)
at TaleWorlds.Library.TypeCollector`1.Instantiate(String typeName, Object[] parameters)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.UpdateTextureWidget()
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.OnUpdate(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.Update(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.UIContext.Update(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(Object[] parameters)
at TaleWorlds.Library.TypeCollector`1.Instantiate(String typeName, Object[] parameters)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.UpdateTextureWidget()
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.OnUpdate(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.Update(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.UIContext.Update(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.Start()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.Program.Main(String[] args)

I literally went EVERYWHERE and deleted things, even the registry.
With that log, I would try to find those .dll files and see if you are having conflicts with onedrive, permission, or antivirus.

Back
Top Bottom