Xbox Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Eenova

Recruit
Summary:teamkilling/Playerbase/balance
How to Reproduce:Can you remove teamkilling or take off reflective damage I play multiplayer a lot and when there was no reflective damage it was not a issue, now people will just chase you down and hit you and there’s nothing you can do cause you’ll hit yourself for more, atleast bring no reflective so I can defend myself/ Playerbase is at almost all time low I have a clan of 20 active players and there’s nothing else going on , we feel lucky when there’s a 30 man server up please do something about this, promote multiplayer more and make it easier to access and I have PlayStation players switch to Xbox because no one plays multiplayer on there/ Balance the game is almost entirely balanced toward everything but infantry, Cavalry make battles completely unplayable , because they are so easily able to run around you and hit you in your back, please for the sake of balance make their footsteps louder and make them slower, and they are able to hit you on command if they know how by slowing down bumping into you and hitting you , my suggestion to fix this is to make the swing speed for lances slower, it would also be nice if devs would show up into servers and just check it out and maybe ask regular players their suggestions, and even if you don’t do the suggestion it would at least make it feel like we were heard because not all players are on this server
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Last edited:
Summary:teamkilling/Playerbase/balance
How to Reproduce:Can you remove teamkilling or take off reflective damage I play multiplayer a lot and when there was no reflective damage it was not a issue, now people will just chase you down and hit you and there’s nothing you can do cause you’ll hit yourself for more, atleast bring no reflective so I can defend myself/ Playerbase is at almost all time low I have a clan of 20 active players and there’s nothing else going on , we feel lucky when there’s a 30 man server up please do something about this, promote multiplayer more and make it easier to access and I have PlayStation players switch to Xbox because no one plays multiplayer on there/ Balance the game is almost entirely balanced toward everything but infantry, Cavalry make battles completely unplayable , because they are so easily able to run around you and hit you in your back, please for the sake of balance make their footsteps louder and make them slower, and they are able to hit you on command if they know how by slowing down bumping into you and hitting you , my suggestion to fix this is to make the swing speed for lances slower, it would also be nice if devs would show up into servers and just check it out and maybe ask regular players their suggestions, and even if you don’t do the suggestion it would at least make it feel like we were heard because not all players are on this server
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Yes the reflective is an assine response to a no issue. I like the team damage though as it makes it more realistic and at least makes it so if you’re getting ganked they can’t swing spam you so wildly.

Back
Top Bottom