XBOX MODS ARE NOT WORKING

Users who are viewing this thread

mods are not working, help please..
I tried all the solutions on the internet but it doesn't work, please fix this problem, this problem only exists in xbox gamepass..

mods are not working, help please..
I tried all the solutions on the internet but it doesn't work, please fix this problem, this problem only exists in xbox gamepass..

...Did you try to run RTScamera mod...?
...have you look that di mod need an older BL version to work...?

...found this on reddit:...
You can mod it. Find the Xbox games folder then go to mount & blade II-bannerlord then extract the mod into a folder called modules.

Example: This PC > OS(C) > XboxGames > M&Bll> Content > Modules

Edit: It seems some mods work and some don't. Im guessing anything that requires a dll wont run. Some mods that work for me are real simple ones and mostly armor mods.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/112ld5y/can_you_mod_the_xbox_game_pass_version/

That means you need to unblock the .dll file in Modules\RTSCamera\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client. Maybe the path is different if you bought it from xbox or whatever, idk. You should try using one of the community launchers that unblock the dlls automatically.

I think butterlib isn't working on 1.1.0 atm and most mods depend on that so idk if it's even possible to play. You can check that, I haven't played in a while.

Back
Top Bottom