Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

GlueXguy

Recruit
Summary:
Crash Code: 2023-03-01_17.14.19_a0bfbc096ad35826146dfab655a7854d
XBOX Live
After installing the update today:: Crashes the game when trying to load the save game, after which the message comes module incompatibility (these modules have other versions: Native SandboxCore CustomBattle Sandbox StoryMode).
When I try to load them I get a crash report
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce RTX 2080 Super
GPU Driver Version: 531.18
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6 Core
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Samsung M2

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.
Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Summary:
Crash Code: 2023-03-01_17.14.19_a0bfbc096ad35826146dfab655a7854d
XBOX Live
After installing the update today:: Crashes the game when trying to load the save game, after which the message comes module incompatibility (these modules have other versions: Native SandboxCore CustomBattle Sandbox StoryMode).
When I try to load them I get a crash report
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce RTX 2080 Super
GPU Driver Version: 531.18
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6 Core
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Samsung M2
Still NOT fixed!!!

Good morning, thank you for providing a resolution to this. I was pretty scared of losing my progress in the game.

I'm a console player and wanted to be sure, will this be fixed in Xbox One Series S as well? Or should I create another conversation?

Thank you kindly!

Bro. How long? You're being so damn vague that I'm about to just uninstall this game right now and be done with Taleworlds. When can I play the save that YOU GUYS broke that I put tons of hours into?
As long as it takes.. relax brother ride forth see if you can flush out your feelings. All players are just as frustrated as you.. but we will fight to our last save
Good morning, thank you for providing a resolution to this. I was pretty scared of losing my progress in the game.

I'm a console player and wanted to be sure, will this be fixed in Xbox One Series S as well? Or should I create another conversation?

Thank you kindly!

If you read the post it clearly says for the current Xbox platforms...so that would be a yes 😂

As long as it takes.. relax brother ride forth see if you can flush out your feelings. All players are just as frustrated as you.. but we will fight to our last save

If you read the post it clearly says for the current Xbox platforms...so that would be a yes 😂
I spent money on a game to play it, not to wait for them to fix it after they broke it. I'd rather no updates at all than for the game to break every time they do update it.

Back
Top Bottom