Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

chillboy

Regular
Summary: XBox game bar cannot record last x minutes gameplay.
How to Reproduce: Open game, Alt +G, the icon of record last x minutes icon is greyed out, even you go to setting and check off 'remember this is a game', it won't remember this is a game, by the way, this functionality has been working fine until a recent update, I used this to record a lot of videos before, now it doesn't work all of a sudden
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2060 super
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i7-9700k
RAM: 32 Gigs
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Edit: This functionality works perfectly with other games as I just tested it, I found a post somebody was having the same issue but with Valorant, someone in the reply said it's related to anti cheat tool, says it blocks a lot of stuff, is there a work around for this as of now? I want to record my gameplay without having to record every second of it. Also, the game bar allows me to record game, this is a different icon, it just doesn't allow me to record last x minutes, which I need.

Last edited:
Forwarded to the developers for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
hi can I get some update on this issue? I was able to get this work once a couple of weeks ago, but only that one time, I could never reproduce the setup I had, I remember it was bordless window mode and somehow it was working..

Forwarded to the developers for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I just uninstalled BattlEye and this functionality is back... but cannot play the game unless I install this when I launch the game, sigh..

Last edited:
I could reach the xbox game bar interface on the latest internal branch of the game.
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom