xbox 360 controller bugged in new update

Users who are viewing this thread

I am getting the formations menu text all jumbled since this latest update when I use a controller? I hadn't played this for awhile. If I stay with my commands with keyboard use only, the text is fine, if I use my keyboard to bring up a command in numbers 6 through 10, then use my controller to issue commands from there it bugs out; the text is overlapped and the menu glitches, it does this consistently. Any ideas as to what might be causing this? Never had issues in years of owning the Viking conquest DLC. It does not do this in native, just reinstalled everything from steam so it's not a mod tweak on my end. Compatibility between keyboard and controller use was broken in the last patch. A Taleworld's patch for VC before did something similar to this a few years ago. The game is unplayable for me in this state.

See example below, the menu is glitched, F4 has two text commands overlapping. Custom battle default settings.

29037DE65527524BDAA4AF81A7027007B574FC82

Don't everyone jump in here at once to propose an answer (or heaven forbid another question) to why this is happening-- :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

So, is there anyone out there playing VC with a controller that has this issue?

What could cause this? Remember, this is not present in Native.

In the Third age Mod, I don't have this issue, nor do I have it in native, So thought I would mention that. Not sure what is bugged but their (Third Age) script does not have this error.

Back
Top Bottom