X To raise awareness of how this forum work for you new guys and old

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr-Shinobi

I want to make aware to all you good people out there that i make this statement just to warn you about the situation in here.

I have been very active in this forum since i have a passion for this game and the development. However i also noticed that its very infected
and has became an platform for **** posters and trolls. And since this game got very popular on "release" its no wonder why.

Thing is that ive been working a lot here to help out and in the beginning i reported almost daily with new ideas, buggreports and pros and
cons of the games state. And since i was very positive about the game even if it had its flauwns as many EA games usually have early on,
ive been met with a lot of hostilities from both people that dont wish TW the success and ofc from some that was disappointed which i understood them with respect.

However due long time of abusment and seeing that they on daily basis abused TW with **** posting a lot and derailing in forums as we all did, along with disinformation that wasnt true. And since i was playing a lot all the time i had to step in since im not that type of person who just stands by and watch while sertain people do as they please. Especially when its not true. However im also aware of different oppinions and that we all might miss things out of which im gladly discussing. I have also said in many posts and discussion that i might not always right which is the importance of discussing and that im gladly to admit that if that person who made the accusations can at least show it.

How ever here comes the biggest issue. These people who does this on regular basis, **** posting and abusing others with names.
They seems to have a free pass from the moderators. Heck ive even seen one guy openly saying hes a troll and been abusing the moderators as
he said they where so stupid not realizing whats going on. He had still been actively trying to sabotage the whole thing now and then without
repercussions.
But when i pointed him out after he tried to abuse me with names and even indirect threatened me in a thread (see below) i got punished with a
warning for calling him out when he tried to cover his tracks. I mean i have been actively trying to educate so people understand the mechanics
and why they think some things can be weak and so on and so have others here to which i respect their opinions.

When i see people trying to post after post trying to push it for something unhealthy i jump in to discuss the matter.
But the problem is, i get met with hostility when i show proof or trying to get an valid discussion out of it which i get mostly not.
Only mods are great and TW is ****. Also thing is that these guys can constantly derail in every thread and get no warning but when i discuss
matters and defend accusations against me im the one that get warned. And the funny thing is when these trolls make an whole thread about me
taking everything out of context just to discredit me. The mods keeps that one in the open so everyone can see.
Funny thing also with the mods are that there are tons of same threads of there pushing motives them personally like but they keep them open
and not merging but the ones that doesnt fits their agenda they merge...

How ever just wanted to share this to you new people out there that be careful out there. Ive been actively playing this game for 1700 hours
and still love it. Ive tried to actively share knowledge around to make it a better game. But you will get met with
hostility from a lot of guys out there calling you stuff and throwing out a lot of missinformation which sometimes can be fair since they write
mostly out of trying the vanilla game a little then been playing with mods all the time, then just speaking out of their own discontent not
knowing why or what has been changed.

So with this said i wish you the best TW and good luck. For me this didnt work out because i feel the mods in this forum are not trying to
get something constructive out from this but acts like they are having some sort of Stockholm syndrome trying to fit in their own agendas like
*caught* armor buffs which ive read from them many times endorsing out of their personal believes. And some even saying openly that they are disappointed
in TW which is fair since we live in a free world where opinions should be open.

So for you trolls out there thinking you won this battle, you have not ^^ I would gladly continued....
This is all about the moderators and i hope they will tidy things up now so the real people out there can continue being constructive
which i do love seeing at times in between all the **** posting

-------------Some things from the forum i want to adress------------------------

Here is one you should read when both me and another guy who i could see is more experienced tried to help another guy to understand but
for some reason he was so stubborn about it and didnt made sense..He also wanted to push and bait so the thread kept alive which he mentioned and kept continue with his archers derailing which was fine for me since i love discussing different matters...Please read it all so you can see....

Heres another post where even a moderator tries to support a guy who where derailing about armor buff as he also knew i had been in hot
discussions about that in the past trying to push buttons as many in here have been mentioning "dont mention armor for Shinobi"....Im not
against discussing it but the mods clearly are when it comes to me....

Here you can see i get two warnings just because i addressed the same guy trying to send out directed videos and been arguing with us in that
past thread and calling us names and such when we tried to help him understand. Now he blatantly lies saying i want to cheese when in
fact in another thread he and another guy makes the argument that you can cheese with archers by choosing your own battlefield to avoid close
combat with them. As i said before i have never seen archers as OP before playing as berserkers having no shield and armor

Here is another situation where i tried to debate something i didnt knew about but got jumped on with people saying i was wrong but i had to
drag it out once more...Read from the start please

Here you can see in page four how Cyrus out from the blue after an friendly joke about the 3 toxic guys on this forum and one trying to say to
everyone that my name is out there...Even if he has **** posted everywhere before this he still got away with this one with an indirect threat^^

Heres that guy admitting him trolling from the same post above and calling the mods idiots

So last words before i delete this account. For those that have been really following this forum knows ive been respectful most of the time
and tried helping out with things. Heck i even wrote an petition to change some things in Empire for the colorblinds once.
Sure i can also be very direct in my discussions ofc since if there is something that dont add up i want someone to come forth with valuable
debate then just words that doesnt add in to the picture which can be seen from some as hostile which im not. But i dont like people
spewing out **** they dont have knowledge about then trying to discredit you and most of all manipulate. These things i dont like and can be a
bit hotheaded at times which i stand for.

There will most prob be the same guys now trying to kick on this post just to try discredit me but its alight, i wont be back anyways and
you can have them :wink: So keep these threads in mind about these guys in the furure

For the rest of you awesome people out there. I thank you for the time and keep being awesome :smile:

Not going to read all this nonsense, because judging by your asinine, stubborn, incomprehensible spam over the past few weeks, the sheer volume of which the forum has never seen before, you absolutely deserved that mute.
I read it he basically says that other people who clearly ****post and admit to trolling don't get muted I think he is specifically speaking out against @cyresdogand that he made an entire thread about him which was up and a few other times he argued with people that is basically the TL DR

Are you really opening a new thread to talk about me abusing you? It is my only account and I have not any other one, so not sure what you are taking about. Anyway I also got a warning after call you “cheeser”, when I was actually defending myself. Anyway sorry for that.

BTW, This thread will be probably closed soon.

Are you really opening a new thread to talk about me abusing you? It is my only account and I have not any other one, so not sure what you are taking about. Anyway I also got a warning after call you “cheeser”, when I was actually defending myself. Anyway sorry for that.

BTW, This thread will be probably closed soon.
Got a nice signature out of it

We'll take the concerns regarding moderation seriously, however, since this thread will be full of countless flame; before that flame exacerbates into something a lot worse, I'm locking the thread. This thread will still be up for everyone to see, just locked. If you're leaving, I sincerely apologise for not providing a well-moderated (or atleast in your opinion) experience, good luck my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom