X-mode for swords removing sideswings POLL also not a serious thing

Is X-mode (only up and down attcak) for swords a good idea.

• Yes it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not it isn't.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Why is this suggestion even a thing?

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • We should just roll dice to determine who wins.

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
So I'm having a discussion with a fairly new player about adding a feature whereby pressing X would change the mode of swords to only have up and down attacks. The reasoning being that you'd be less likely to hit teammates in a groupfight. This being a fairly general suggestion I figured I'd make a poll here and ask people what they think about it.

Learn to play.

men, teamkilling is a must-have. I mean that by this you can instantly know who is a noob\as**** or a gentleman, or almost pretend to be it. Therefore it can happen sometimes, to be teamkilled, but it's ok, because I love when the other team has much more people  but they keep killing eachother till they loose. It makes me feel so good. 

In all of my time playing multiplayer I can proudly say I have never accidentally killed a team mate because I swung the wrong way in group fighting.
Of course, I've played multiplayer for about 20 minutes so far. But still. I never found directional swinging to be very challenging.

In all of my time playing multiplayer I can proudly say I have accidentally killed about 200 team mates because I swung the wrong way in group fighting.
Of course, I've only played multiplayer for about 1000 hours so far.

Vraelomon said:
KickingJoub said:
Added a 4th option, because why not? If you vote that also suggest what dice we should use.
Roll 2 D22, of course.
But that would require exponentially more computing power than rolling just one die :lol:

ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
Captain Lust said:
Is your friend aware that you are in control of the attack direction?
You are clearly lying. If we controlled attack direction then some skill would be involved.
I'm somewhat convinced that his mouse is possessed by a demon. Besides, why shouldn't all skill requirements just be removed from the game?

TurambarMakart said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Is your friend Corsair?

Ceasar ?

Let's say s/he'll remain anonymous, but neither of those :wink:

Back
Top Bottom