Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WWL] Discussion and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

If we’d ban anyone that insults on Matchmaking from tourneys there wouldn’t be many left to play. Of course these are really racist and inappropriate remarks but it’s not like you had been acting much better in the past. I feel like you’re being a little petty here, he insulted on MM and got punished for it on MM and that should be enough for now.
Thats the only post here that makes me think.

Well, This isn't the first time that I see an admin making unexpecting decisions. Yet That incident didn't happen neither in an official match nor in a scrim. Matchmaking has nothing common with the Tourney except cheaters. All you are doing is " Yo, I am gonna ban this monkey because I know that I can't do any other thing to get me satisfied. Yo, I'm insulted on a public server which has nothing with my tourney."
Plus I remember you very well from the past,lol. You used to do the same thing to me or to different players. When I hear the name Azorekt all I can think is a Toxic,nonsense player which continuously bully people.It is sometimes better to look at the mirror before making this stupid decisions.

Well, This isn't the first time that I see an admin making unexpecting decisions. Yet That incident didn't happen neither in an official match nor in a scrim. Matchmaking has nothing common with the Tourney except cheaters. All you are doing is " Yo, I am gonna ban this monkey because I know that I can't do any other thing to get me satisfied. Yo, I'm insulted on a public server which has nothing with my tourney."
Plus I remember you very well from the past,lol. You used to do the same thing to me or to different players. When I hear the name Azorekt all I can think is a Toxic,nonsense player which continuously bully people.It is sometimes better to look at the mirror before making this stupid decisions.
And Let's behave like adults and don't give a **** about the insults on Internet,lol. Saying something doesnt make it fulfilled.

Can u finally understand its not about being insulted by some random guy in internet? Its about being racist, xenophobic and wishing people to die which is unnaceptable. Of course i was insulting people on mm aswell but u cant compare calling some1 a dog or hating him because of feeding to these words. I would never ban any of u for hate, insults etc.

Now everyone is defending him and trying to attack me. Where u all were when people used it against u? Most of the turkish players were provoking others for years, then called half of the community racists and tried to make us banned. Where are u now, when its about one of u? Why u changed ur view of it so fast?

Last edited:
Now everyone is defending him and trying to attack me. Where u all were when people used it against u? Most of the turkish players were provoking others for years, then called half of the community racists and tried to make us banned. Where are u now, when its about one of u? Why u changed ur view of it so fast?
ur right keep him banned tbh big words for a little guy

actually CAN YOU finally understand we are not defending any of his behaviours, i still think he should apologise and stop acting goofy for wbmm yet he even refuses to apologise which is dumb. But he is playing on my team after all and whatever happened, it was outside this tourney. this is why we want him unbanned, and azorekt, despite calling ppl dog and insulting casually on wbmm, we all know what u were on past, except that last cheating thingy let alone getting banned, u didn't even get muted from mercenaries xdd

MM has some of the most vile toxicity I've seen online, are people really surpised that they might get warned or banned outside of MM for some of the horrible things they type? A large amount of the MM community is also signed up to this tournument so thinking that extreme toxic behaviour is ok as long as it is written on a MM server instead of a WRC server is a bad mentality to have, try being nice to eachother.

No one comment on this anymore. I have spoken with Azorekt and both come to an agreement that Bigo can be unbanned as long as he behaves himself and I will make sure he does that. All has been sorted and Azorekt should be shown some respect for hosting this tournament keeping the game alive and letting Bigo be unbanned. So keep this for proper discussion and suggestions and not arguments :smile:

No one comment on this anymore. I have spoken with Azorekt and both come to an agreement that Bigo can be unbanned as long as he behaves himself and I will make sure he does that. All has been sorted and Azorekt should be shown some respect for hosting this tournament keeping the game alive and letting Bigo be unbanned. So keep this for proper discussion and suggestions and not arguments :smile:
one last thing to add this topic, i finally realised that things i did are really horrible. i know im unbanned but i want to apologise azorekt and others, it was childish and toxic. i will behave good from now on, im not toxic or racist at all, just been through a lot last days, sorry again.

what is the font of this text on the image?

index.php

Back
Top Bottom