Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WWL] Discussion and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY BIGO IS BANNED FROM THIS TOURNEY CUZ HE ARGUED WITH AZOREKT ON WBMM???? CAN U GUYS UNBAN HIM ALREADY?
u cant punish a player just because he argued with you on somewhere never related to this tourney, not even a scrim, stop being such a snowflake and just unban him, u do not even follow your own rules at this point, or we'll quit playing this tourney xd
also i ask for all teams to do the same, or he might do such thing to you as well

also i ask for all teams to do the same, or he might do such thing to you as well
U can do, i wanna see it tbh

u cant punish a player just because he argued with you on somewhere never related to this tourney, not even a scrim
Of course i can punish him. I can do whatever i want. Also, i wouldnt say that i was arguing with him. Its actually hard to argue with some one who doesnt speak english.

U can do, i wanna see it tbh

Of course i can punish him. I can do whatever i want. Also, i wouldnt say that i was arguing with him. Its actually hard to argue with some one who doesnt speak english.
stop being so cocky, like, he wouldn't say such things if u didn't trashtalk or annoy him with your empty words xdddd it's sad that hosting a tournament left to your hands, lift this unjustified ban, without an evidence and not even following tourney rules which you posted, stop being so self righteous just because this game is already dead that even you can host a tournament and do whatever you want. We won't be playing any of our remaining matches unless you unban bigo, which is a must be :smile: and we want other teams to follow common sense and do whatever it takes

stop being so cocky, like, he wouldn't say such things if u didn't trashtalk or annoy him with your empty words xdddd
All i said was „Its actually funny how bigo started calling old players noname’s, since he’s new to it”

could u also tell me the rule i broke?

Last edited:
All i said was „Its actually funny how bigo started calling old players noname’s, since he’s new to it”
bro, just stop even if ur absolutely right -and you are not, not even posting and evidence or ss- still this ban is unjustified due to your OWN rules and makes no sense

bro, just stop even if ur absolutely right -and you are not, not even posting and evidence or ss- still this ban is unjustified due to your OWN rules and makes no sense
LMAO i dont have to provide any evidence of it. Why would i? But if u really want to, i have two screens of his behave

8452156a58b837cdc7015b409867fb88.png

Last edited:
LMAO i dont have to provide any evidence of it. Why would i? But if u really want to, i have two screens of his behave

post what u said beforehand as well then, and as an admin i think its your duty to provide evidences, still this things doesn't provide anything since its not related to tourney

post what u said beforehand as well then, and as an admin i think its your duty to provide evidences, still this things doesn't provide anything since its not related to tourney
On the first screen i asked Ryo what was bigo saying on chat. Because he was saying something about Polish people and Aralz. About second screen, ive already posted it few message above. I dont have to prove anything here, but i want to make it clear.

U can keep saying that i broke the rules, which is false. I'll be glad if u finally understand that, im the host here, which means im spending time on it and i dont want people who are insulting me, my country and my family to play in my tournament.

Thats actually makes me laugh u dont understand simple thing like he wasn't insulting one of the players who's taking part in it. He started with the tournament admin.

On the first screen i asked Ryo what was bigo saying on chat. Because he was saying something about Polish people and Aralz. About second screen, ive already posted it few message above. I dont have to prove anything here, but i want to make it clear.

U can keep saying that i broke the rules, which is false. I'll be glad if u finally understand that, im the host here, which means im spending time on it and i dont want people who are insulting me, my country and my family to play in my tournament.

Thats actually makes me laugh u dont understand simple thing like he wasn't insulting one of the players who's taking part in it. He started with the tournament admin.
okey, then let me be clear as well. bro, first of all being host brings some responsibilites as well, like yeah i've seen what bigo did new, right after u posted it, yeah ofc it's inappropriate and way too heavy i disapprove this as well . Yet, u started talking with a self righteous and assuming language, which made me more angry xd but bro, at this point you are the one who has to act virtuous here since you are host. so saying this again.
i've just seen what bigo said and actually got your point, but again, being host brings responsibilities, you have to follow your rules, there's no point ruining a whole teams fun for what bigo said, i can't do anything more than apologising instead of him, we just want him to be unbanned, reconsider and do whats right

Last edited:
Last word from me. Why are u asking people from other teams to join the discuss and defend him?xD already heard about it
i completely thought bigo was %100 right from what he told to me, and i want him to be unbanned to keep playing cuz we really want to keep going, i just thought you are being snowflake and abusing admin rights, so i thought some spicy forum things would make you retract, anyway i rest my case here

I mean he never came to me to apologise by his own. I cant tolerate such behavior. Just tell me the rule i broke then maybe i'll think about to change my decission.

well ill put my honest advice here, ofc i dont support anything bigo said these are racist and excessive toxic, i say just give him a warning, if he ever says something like these just ban, he seems rly going thru a lot since a lot gaming on warband already, just let him play be sure he wont be saying anything just for not getting banned, he surely does have an apology tho xd
also saying noname to old players and just for having **** player quality hes playing in div a so i saw him calling people div b, bot etc. its just funny words for a guy who started to tryhard just a year ago

I mean he never came to me to apologise by his own. I cant tolerate such behavior. Just tell me the rule i broke here then maybe i'll think about to change my decission.
i personally think yeah he should apologise not because to unban himself, but for all that words were way too heavy, yet i still don't agree with this ban, and about the rules, im talking about you are punishing him because something happened outside the tourney, which is your only jurisdiction. i think at this point i will be talking him to apologise but again, i don't agree with this ban.

Azorekt you funny guy - You are not allowed to ban anyone which you want, its not working like that. You can not put your personal issues to your tournament which you host. Are you kid who try to abuse all power what he got. We came here, we respect your tournament and we appreciate that you host tournament but you have to respect us too. No one care what happened in MM or at steam private chat. If you want to ban him show community to some screenshots which you got in WRC Servers or ON FORUM TOPIC.

If we’d ban anyone that insults on Matchmaking from tourneys there wouldn’t be many left to play. Of course these are really racist and inappropriate remarks but it’s not like you had been acting much better in the past. I feel like you’re being a little petty here, he insulted on MM and got punished for it on MM and that should be enough for now.

Azorekt you funny guy - You are not allowed to ban anyone which you want, its not working like that. You can not put your personal issues to your tournament which you host. Are you kid who try to abuse all power what he got. We came here, we respect your tournament and we appreciate that you host tournament but you have to respect us too. No one care what happened in MM or at steam private chat. If you want to ban him show community to some screenshots which you got in WRC Servers or ON FORUM TOPIC.
Im allowed to do anything i want to u dumb. Its my tournament and my rules. I wont let people who wishes my mother dead to play in this tournament. U have to understand that its not about insulting me. He just said something what’s not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom