Users who are viewing this thread

Azorekt

Sergeant Knight
KDSoePg.png

Discussion and Suggestions

Here u can talk about tournament

make it 8v8 if its going to be 12
and river village and frosthaven is not fit with 6v6 imo
I can change it, but u have to find that 12 active players for every team, how about that? Some of them have 6-7 players right now. About Frosthaven i can replace it with other open map. Just tell me which one u want (River will stay anyway)

well i think theres few teams like luca's set his team to 6v6 so it would be hard but if people can really gather his team to 12 then 8v8 would make more sense, 12 roster cap for 6v6 tourney at this current scene is crazy tbh

raising roster cap is a good idea imo, scene is not rly active so we are not sure if we can gather up to play matches, raising cap would prevent this

and about the maps if you change tourney to 8v8 theres no problem but i still think river village is big for 6v6
frosthaven could be replaced with dreicksdorf
I wont change it to 8v8 anyway. About Dreicksdorf i can agree with u and it will be replaced with Frosthaven soon.

Getting put in the "scary player section" <snip> seems a bit harsh innit, don't recall ever cheating or anything:xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think frosthaven is a good map even on 6v6
why would people want 8v8 now, doesnt make sense, how did u form teams knowing its 6v6 to now wanting to make it 8v8?
dreiecksdorf good suggestion
forsthaven better than dreiecksdorf

Getting put in the "scary player section" along with the t*rks seems a bit harsh innit, don't recall ever cheating or anything:xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek::xf-eek:
You're just watched for ur previous behaviour. Desemination false informations about players, trolling etc. Being on that list doesnt mean you're warned or anything. I'll just watch u and other players how you're behaving.

To make it clear. Grynn is there for ddosing servers, Heprai trolling in previous tournament (was banned on WRT or something) and Senmati double teaming.

You're just watched for ur previous behaviour. Desemination false informations about players, trolling etc. Being on that list doesnt mean you're warned or anything. I'll just watch u and other players how you're behaving.

To make it clear. Grynn is there for ddosing servers, Heprai trolling in previous tournament (was banned on WRT or something) and Senmati double teaming.
Previous behaviour? The only thing i did was call nessa fatherless once, and if anything i was just stating a fact.

How does the free week work in division B. Does all teams get a free 12-0 win added to their score or does every team get a free week where they get 0 points?

Back
Top Bottom