WWII China Battlefield SP (for 1.011 only, not for Warband)

Users who are viewing this thread

what a bloody mod just downloaded it last night have to say one of the best yet for guns i love this mod already well done with this work.

one thing i must say is that it is dam too easy for single player i don't like joining with factions never do like to take over on my own but if this way is easy especially with those machine guns wooo love it..just to say i would like if it was more tuff battles the enemy at lest smart another thing is the map i no you guys are working hard just giving my feed back be great to have a map to fight on with forest and jungles and a good system like the 'teatrc' mod..other than that i love it oh and it be fun if you could change the horse to a small mother-bike than upgrade to tank lol..any ways what a fxxxing mod 10 out of 10 well done keep up the good work!!!

ok after playing this now for three days the thing that bugs me is the flaming skill tree and recruits would it not be best to make the whole game based on army stuff warfare and leadership, do we really need swords and bows? and skill tree don't need all those skills waste of space. be smart to have it more tidy and to do with battle and guns skill...again really impressive game i love how i can kill 20 men in seconds anyways be great if it was based more on skills of warfare and weopeans skills different type maybe bullet skills as well bomb making and sharp-shooting skills instead of those swords, bows and shields there is no need for a sword should be second choose anyways and not in the skill tree specially in this mod  :mrgreen:

small problem with formation movement wondering if you can help, when i start the battle the guys run to there locations when i get the mine guys to plant the mines they plant them at there feet lol and blow some dudes up on my team lol also when i ask them to charge they run right back to the start point where the chest is lol whats with that..if i start a battle not using the plans i made its fine though still cant plant mines without the guys been ripped to shreds any thoughts on this like how can the mine dudes plant the mine and return to the line formation ??? :???:

Deffinately (pardon Spelling) Downloading this, been waiting for a modern Mod for M&B. Now Hopefully we can get a Modern mod set in calradia...

HunterAlpha1 said:
i don't mean to f*ck a dead hooker here, but can we get a timeline for a port of singleplayer to Warband?

No, you can not :grin: William is not sure, if he will continue. We all can only hope that he will come back  :smile:

Interceptor said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
i don't mean to f*ck a dead hooker here, but can we get a timeline for a port of singleplayer to Warband?

No, you can not :grin: William is not sure, if he will continue. We all can only hope that he will come back  :smile:
:lol: 

I have a question: Is the four downloads ( Main, April 05 patch, Unofficial Patch, Regional Map ) compatible with each other. I tried but my map was the only one screwed up ( Centers misplaced )

Sorrry for long reply, but yes, I think, I never looked at it, as William said he will not take care of the bugs encountered, because he is planning to do a new story to the players that want to join the Facists.

mike51918 said:
I have a question: Is the four downloads ( Main, April 05 patch, Unofficial Patch, Regional Map ) compatible with each other. I tried but my map was the only one screwed up ( Centers misplaced )

Very late answer (might be helpfull anyway) but my map mod is only for the original Mount&Blade single player WW2: China Battlefield 3rd Version, this one :
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,73317.0.html
or the mod file here :
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1451
and apply that patch :
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1675

Back
Top Bottom