WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Swordyke said:
pokemonking said:
Although this is a multilayer mod, can i play as single player?
Really want to try this mod

Not really, you can play it SP, but only the Japanese are in it :smile: and the grenades won't work, as for as I know ofcourse :smile:

Some time ago I made a personal version for SP, with multiple modifications. I'm planning to change some castle maps, and towns maybe.

Made the first siege map, currently used for all the towns and castles. You know, it takes a lot of hours to make a successful one.

Its main concept is a swampy terrain, and a hill in the middle with three bunkers.

And the cheese.
mb105f.jpg
mb104.jpg
mb114n.jpg
mb113.jpg
mb112.jpg
mb111.jpg
Overview.
mb115.jpg

Got the atmosphere right, heh ? Notice the craters and the possible house-to-house combat. :wink:

And the deadly effect on the attacker side.
mb80.jpg

also, is the patch really important? i hate putting patches that only fix something stupid like my hair was a little darker then it should it.

Gah, when i saw a new post i got my hopes up wishing it was revived or something  :mad:

it is great though, i wish there would be battles every once in a while.

Is WilliamBerne still the owner or has this been transferred to someone else?  I wanted to inquire about some of the awesome models!

CommissarMike said:
Is WilliamBerne still the owner or has this been transferred to someone else?  I wanted to inquire about some of the awesome models!

Generally I am not fond of bumping, but was curious on the status?  I see WilliamBerne sorta left and there seems to be a Chinese team working on a SP version.  I don't want to take anything without permission though, so if anyone knows who the current "owner" is kindly let me know.

Back
Top Bottom