Semifinals

Legacy Town
Sarranids vs. Veagirs
Frosthaven
Rhodoks vs. Nords
San'di'boush
Swadia vs. Veagirs

Deadline: 10.02.2019, 19:00 CET
Attention! The finals are going to take place on Sunday at 8PM (GMT+1) All matches need to be finished by that time!

wZ0cXwM.png]

DOPEY
___________vs. ___________
Aequalitas

kVDJOuD.png]

streamed by The_Cardboard_Box on Sunday 19:00 CET (CLICK HERE!)

mQVWZ3d.png

MIKSTURA
___________vs. ___________
Frontline Tactics

FT.png]

streamed by Fietta on Sunday 19:00 CET (CLICK HERE!)

Seriously very strange like, why can't we play on sunday? What if it works best for both teams, or one team just can't do any other day other than sunday? Doesn't matter it been announced way back, it's not like we can predict what we're gonna be doing in 2 months time on saturday evening. Teams might just struggle to get enough to play semis now.

You changed entire gold settings a few days before the tournament started, roster rules 1 day before. Changing this in order give the teams the possibilitiy to play when they can actually play and prevent 5v6 in the knockout phase should be doable if wanted.

you should consider letting the teams play whenever is best for them and not push the finals at the end, i appreciate the effort you put into this tournament but mby listening to people would be better than saying "deadlines been there for a long time" for the sake of this tournament

As I mentioned earlier, we test various options. However, I care about playing nice - today we will discuss it and let you know about the final.

All matches must be finished before 8PM (CET) on Sunday, which means you can also play on Sunday during the day. The most important thing is to finish earlier because at 8PM we are going to start the stream from the finals - more details soon in the new thread!

As soon as you know the time of your matches, be sure to provide them publicly - it's going to be useful for people who might want to show these matches.

:facepalm: no better way to **** up an already mediocre tournament, just rush it so semis and finals are played in one evening. I mean it sure is better than having all teams play with their best rosters.

Error072 said:
:facepalm: no better way to **** up an already mediocre tournament, just rush it so semis and finals are played in one evening. I mean it sure is better than having all teams play with their best rosters.

At the end of the day, the final can be played whenever the finalists want. The success of this tourney relies entirely on how big their final stream is, and if there's no teams to play it then I'm sure they'd accommodate us.

HKP said:
epic I hope for some quality 5v6 gameplay
Error072 said:

Everyone is so picky about everything and nothing seems right for you all the time. There was a separate discussion thread in which I asked that all remarks should be made earlier, not last-minute or after the fact. A revolutionary approach to all aspects of the game was announced from the beginning of this initiative, and then one player after the other cries constantly about every single thing. If something does not suit you, just do not take part in - organize your own, superior tournament. I wish you all the best of luck.

I still tried to accomodate your demands even though the dates were available much earlier in a separate thread. If you still do not like something, then so be it. Matches are to be finished before 20:00 CET on Sunday and the finals are going to be played on the same day, as I stated earlier.

Aharo said:
HKP said:
epic I hope for some quality 5v6 gameplay
Error072 said:

Everyone is so picky about everything and nothing seems right for you all the time. There was a separate discussion thread in which I asked that all remarks should be made earlier, not last-minute or after the fact. A revolutionary approach to all aspects of the game was announced from the beginning of this initiative, and then one player after the other cries constantly about every single thing. If something does not suit you, just do not take part in - organize your own, superior tournament. I wish you all the best of luck.

I still tried to accomodate your demands even though the dates were available much earlier in a separate thread. If you still do not like something, then so be it. Matches are to be finished before 20:00 CET on Sunday and the finals are going to be played on the same day, as I stated earlier.

It always seems like no-one ever reads the rules or tourney structure until the last minute :sad:

Since teh group stage thread wasn't updated and tbh the format was a bit odd in context of this tourney I put together a quick crib sheet based on Ermy's format from the WMT

wZ0cXwM.png]
Dopey
Pld | Wins 

4  |    4   

Results:
Week 1 Dopey 2 0 Artificial Intelligence
Week 2 Dopey - - No Opponent
Week 3 Dopey 2 0 Independent Warriors
Week 4 Dopey 2 0 Vile Beggar Manhunters
Week 5 Dopey 2 1 Malta

[td]00[/td][td]
  -