[WWC & WMT] SimRai Servers & Bookings

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
Messius said:
Team you are from?: Bohemian Guard
Teams involved?: HITMEN & Warsong
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: Some germany server
Date & Time: 17/10/16  19:00 BST
Holland 3.

reiko23 said:
Team you are from?: PE
Teams involved?: PE vs KV
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: Holland_2
Date & Time: 18/10 19:30 BST
Done.
 

aD_RaGe

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: Balestra
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 19.10.2016 19:00 BST

Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: DoF
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 22.10.2016 19:30 BST
 

Ascarion

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: PE
WMT Match?: no
Server Location: Holland 2 pls
Date & Time: 19.09 19.30BST

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: TT
WMT Match?: no
Server Location: Holland 2 pls
Date & Time: 20.09 19.30BST

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: HERO
WMT Match?: no
Server Location: Holland 2 pls
Date & Time: 21.09 19.30BST
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
aD_RaGe said:
Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: Balestra
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 19.10.2016 19:00 BST

Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: DoF
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 22.10.2016 19:30 BST
WMT_Holland_3.

Ascarion said:
Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: PE
WMT Match?: no
Server Location: Holland 2 pls
Date & Time: 19.09 19.30BST

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: TT
WMT Match?: no
Server Location: Holland 2 pls
Date & Time: 20.09 19.30BST

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: HERO
WMT Match?: no
Server Location: Holland 2 pls
Date & Time: 21.09 19.30BST
WMT_Holland_2.
 

WarhammerR

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: POLISH EAGLES
Teams involved?: CASTELLANS
WMT Match?: YES
Server Location: HOLLAND 3 PLS
Date & Time: 20.09 19.30 BST
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
WarhammerR said:
Team you are from?: POLISH EAGLES
Teams involved?: CASTELLANS
WMT Match?: YES
Server Location: HOLLAND 3 PLS
Date & Time: 20.09 19.30 BST
Thanks to Skrypt Germany servers are back on, so before booking this for you please post again if you wish different location.

Also this:
Erminas said:
Just a brief announcement concerning Germany servers.
Since they are by far the most booked servers we have decided that only participants of the WMT Single Elimination stage will be able to book those servers.
Reasons are many and I wont start listing them now.

That being said our Holland/Netherlands and France servers are still available for booking even if you are not playing in WMT.
 

WarhammerR

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
WarhammerR said:
Team you are from?: POLISH EAGLES
Teams involved?: CASTELLANS
WMT Match?: YES
Server Location: HOLLAND 3 PLS
Date & Time: 20.09 19.30 BST
Don't change anything, thanks :smile:
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
WarhammerR said:
WarhammerR said:
Team you are from?: POLISH EAGLES
Teams involved?: CASTELLANS
WMT Match?: YES
Server Location: HOLLAND 3 PLS
Date & Time: 20.09 19.30 BST
Don't change anything, thanks :smile:
Holland 3 it is then, best of luck :wink:
 

Elite_Garde

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: **
WMT Match?: Nope
Server Location: Holland 2
Date & Time:  25/10 19.30bst

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: aD
WMT Match?: Nope
Server Location: Holland 2
Date & Time:  26/10 19.30bst

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: PE
WMT Match?: Nope
Server Location: Holland 2
Date & Time:  27/10 19.30bst
 

aD_RaGe

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: Enmity
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 27.10.2016 19:30 BST

Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: Aequalitas
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 28.10.2016 19:30 BST

Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: AP
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 29.10.2016 19:30 BST
 

RobinWar

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Elite_Garde said:
Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: **
WMT Match?: Nope
Server Location: Holland 2
Date & Time:  25/10 19.30bst

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: aD
WMT Match?: Nope
Server Location: Holland 2
Date & Time:  26/10 19.30bst

Team you are from?: Fearless
Teams involved?: PE
WMT Match?: Nope
Server Location: Holland 2
Date & Time:  27/10 19.30bst
Done. WMT_Holland_2

aD_RaGe said:
Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: Enmity
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 27.10.2016 19:30 BST

Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: Aequalitas
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 28.10.2016 19:30 BST

Team you are from?: aD
Teams involved?: AP
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: DE or NL
Date & Time: 29.10.2016 19:30 BST
Done. WMT_Germany_2
 

Charlini

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Revolution
Teams involved?: Revolution & TT
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: WMT_Holland 3
Date & Time: 25/10/2016 // 19.30 bst
 

RobinWar

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Charlini said:
Team you are from?: Revolution
Teams involved?: Revolution & TT
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: WMT_Holland 3
Date & Time: 25/10/2016 // 19.30 bst
Done.
 

Kohath

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: DoF
Teams involved?: DoF v Wolfpack
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: Holland
Date & Time: 25/10-16 19:30 BST
 

RobinWar

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Kohath said:
Team you are from?: DoF
Teams involved?: DoF v Wolfpack
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: Holland
Date & Time: 25/10-16 19:30 BST
Done. Holland 1
 

raptorjesus

Baron
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: IR
Teams involved?: GP
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: GER
Date & Time: 26/10/16 - 20:00BST
 

RobinWar

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
IRBoris said:
Team you are from?: IR
Teams involved?: GP
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: GER
Date & Time: 26/10/16 - 20:00BST
Done. WMT_Germany_2

Sent a message to you with the current admin pass of Germany 2
 

reiko23

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: PE
Teams involved?: PE vs AE
WMT Match?: Yes
Server Location: GER
Date & Time: 30/10/16 - 19:30 BST
 

RobinWar

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
reiko23 said:
Team you are from?: PE
Teams involved?: PE vs AE
WMT Match?: Yes
Server Location: GER
Date & Time: 30/10/16 - 19:30 BST
Done. WMT_Germany_1

Backup: WMT_Holland_2
 

yami_pirate

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Castellan
Teams involved?: Random
WMT Match?: No
Server Location: Germany
Date & Time: 27.10.2016. - 19:30