[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

Yami(Wolfpack) and Caro(Niflheim) Dueling(or about to).
Lot of specs :razz:
128909327-4.jpg

Third post edited so Final and Third Place match are there now as well as few lines from me.

Edit:Added results to the second post.

Wonderful match, teams were pretty balanced yesterday !

Unfortunately for us, we can't get that many people online on Saturdays, loved it though !

Looking forward to meet Niflheim tonight :grin:

Erminas said:
Yami(Wolfpack) and Caro(Niflheim) Dueling(or about to).
Lot of specs :razz:
128909327-4.jpg

Third post edited so Final and Third Place match are there now as well as few lines from me.

Edit:Added results to the second post.
BASK IN MY NAKED GLORY!

Results:
Armata Brancaleone 11 - 5 Vikings of Niflheim

I am sorry i couldn't watch your third place match since it looks like it was a good one.
Screenshots provided by Black Scorpion from AB.

First map was Reveran Village with Nords and Rhodoks.
dh5n.jpg
ur1n.jpg

Second map was Verloren with Rhodoks and Nords.
v0v2.jpg
e0ki.jpg

Paladins and Defenders 13 - 11 Wolfpack

Erminas said:
Now to the most intense match i ever played.Great game AB!Almost went to the second cycle of overtime.
This is just no good for nerves.Going into OT maps two days in a row.
What a great match Wolfpack.You have shown real strength on Mixed map like Reveran Village and your rangers were so good that few times we thought you had more players in :razz:
On Verloren every round was basically close call,so i am really proud of PaD managing to get us into OT.
On OT map 1 again your mix of rangers and infantry was deadly for us,so i gotta be honest and say i thought we lost match after 3-1.
OT map 2,Verloren could have gone either way and if you had won WWC it would have also been deserved victory.

Well played,absolutely amazing match.
Hope to see you back in future Weekend Cups

Paladins and Defenders 13 - 11 Wolfpack

First map was Reveran Village with Swadia and Rhodoks.
128914885-4.jpg
128914896-4.jpg

Second map was Verloren with Swadia and Nords.
128914905-4.jpg
128914914-4.jpg

After match being tied we proceeded to Overtime maps(2 rounds then swap spawns).I am serious this is not good for nerves!

OT map 1 was Reveran Village with Swadia and Rhodoks.
2013_09_29_00004.jpg
128914922-4.jpg

OT map 2 was Verloren with Swadia and Nords.
128914930-4.jpg
128914932-4.jpg

Medals coming soon!
As well as closing thoughts post.

Thanks for the tournament,and well played PAD for winning. xD

If this continues in the future,we`ll be able to provide a prize (atleast sometimes) to the winner, something along the lines of a free 30 slot server for a month. Hope this continues,great work.

Maynd said:
Seems like a huge success! Well done PAD and congrats!
Thanks Maynd,really appreciated :grin:

Swordyke said:
GG, for fixing this tournament, well done  :smile:
Oh you :oops: Thanks,and i want to see your clan(Nameless) in one of next WWCs :smile:

Colonel Greed said:
Thanks for the tournament,and well played PAD for winning. xD

If this continues in the future,we`ll be able to provide a prize (atleast sometimes) to the winner, something along the lines of a free 30 slot server for a month. Hope this continues,great work.

Thanks Greed :grin:
For being great guy and for Wolfpack being so generous to Warband Community.
Really love you guys :grin:

Newbiejunky said:
Thanks mate :wink:

Ok here we go.
First i want to thank all 4 teams for participating and being so easy to arrange matches with.I think WWC was a success!And big part of why WWC was(imo) successful  belongs to Wolfpack,Armata Brancaleone and Vikings of Niflheim.Once again I can't thank you enough for helping us in this little Cup :wink:

finalversionbap8hj6dvgra.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
finalversionbap8hj6dvgra.png

Vikings of Niflheim

You played two good matches against strong WNL teams and although you did not win this time i hope you guys had fun.Also i am hoping you will join one of next Weekend Cups.And who knows maybe next time you will be winner.

Thanks for participating and huge Respect for your clan!!!

appunti02.jpg
  Bronze Medal goes to 
appunti02.jpg

Armata Brancaleone

bronzemedalAB_zps42dda89d.png

Well done ragazzi.Close Semi Final against PaD and win against strong clan as VoN.Hope you guys enjoyed Cup and you will definitely be invited again.Bronze medal now.Next time?Maybe even better because you guys have quality to do great.

Congratulations!!!

wolfpack.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
wolfpack.png

Wolfpack

silvermedalwolfpack_zps60862d8d.png

What a Final!If you guys have won match it would have been well deserved victory as well.Huge respect and love for your clan.Big thanks for all those friendly matches we played this year and for more matches we will play in future.Your clan is one(probably even the closest) of our closest friends in this beautiful game.Lets keep on playing and improving together.Definitely you are our first pick for next WWC :wink:

Congratulations!!!

PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png
  Gold Medal goes to 
PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png

Paladins and Defenders

wwcgoldmedalpad_zps9273ba5b.png

Oh PaD,how Viglaf and me are proud of thee!!!
It will soon be a whole year since alliance between two well known and old clans have been forged.Viglaf and me made it to participate in WNL and have a fun in competitive scrims.We knew two clans were good match(same clan rules and same codex of conduct),but I don't think anyone thought it would turn into something this wonderful.Losing or winning matters little if after scrim we feel like we had fun playing together.
DoF and PRT members just get along so well and big thanks goes to all wonderful boys and girls from two clans.I can't explain how much i love and respect all of you.

Congratulations!!!

Signups for next WWC(not sure if it will be next weekend or weekend after) will be opened tomorrow.
Feedback is welcome.About rules,maps and basically everything.
What i already know is that in next WWC special category of maps(see more in one of my previous posts) will be included.

Back
Top Bottom