[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

Servers updated;

New maps have been added to the server, as "Special Maps". That you are  now available to pick.

Erminas said:
New rule added:

• Special Category maps.This category includes potential competitive maps that could be used in next big tournaments(like WNL 3,UNAC 2...).I think custom maps really should be tested in competitive(but also not so serious) scrims before used in bigger tournaments so WWC is perfect testing ground.
    Rule is that you can play either 1 Open/Mixed map then 1 Closed map.Or you can pick Special Category map and combine it with either Open/Mixed or Closed.Special Category has both closed and open/mixed types of maps

So now there is 5 closed maps - 5 open/mixed maps and 8 special maps. So in overall there is 18 maps.
  • Open/Mixed maps are:
    Ruins
    Field by the River
    Frosty Battle
    Reveran Village
    Open Plain
  • Closed maps are:
    San'di'boush
    Vendetta
    Fort of Honour
    Verloren
    Nord Town
  • Special Category maps are:
    The Farm - Open/Mixed map
    New Port Assault - Closed map
    Lake Fort - Open/Mixed map
    The Abbey - Open/Mixed map
    Dreicksdorf - Closed map
    Shariz Village - Closed map
    Dry Valley - Open/Mixed
    Port Azur - Closed

For Admins;

When using Adimi tools(by Gotha), you have a list of already uploaded custom maps.

The new maps are right after the last map(Port_Azur). So the 6 new maps that have been added are on the custom scenes;

Custom_scene_1 ; Dreiecksdorf
Custom_scene_2 ; Lake Fort
Custom_scene_3 ; New Port Assault
Custom_scene_4 ; Open Plain
Custom_scene_5 ; The Abbey
Custom_scene_6 ; The Farm

Custom scene 1, are after Port_Azur(by default admin mod map pack).

Hope that'll make it easier to find the map.

+Varsung+ said:
You know that Nord Town is not a WNL map anymore but Shariz Village is?
I don't see how is that of any importance since both maps are on Maps List.
Open Plain and Farm are not in WNL too,but they are both very good open maps.And as you can see we have put Open Plain into Open/Mixed group right away because that map has been tested a lot and feedback has been very positive in NA.
The Farm will probably end up there too but it needs testing.

Anyhow.

WWC 4 Confirmed!

The clan i was waiting for has just confirmed that they will participate in WWC 4.
These guys were my first choice and i think they will make WWC 4 much more exciting to follow.

So warm welcome to Call of Cthulhu!

Thread updating underway.
Semi Final fixtures will be up in next 15-30 minutes after i ran randomization program.

Edit:
Semi Final fixtures are in the 2nd post.
OP updated.I only need KvA roster(steam shut down for me so i couldn't see roster u sent me again) and banners for KvA and İstiklal if you have them.
Poll is up!

wwc4_zps52c60205.png

First Semi Final of WWC 4

tpur6.png
  Versus 
0d8c695f6541.png

[size=18pt]İstiklal  - Call of Cthulhu
First Semi will be between,for me,unfamiliar clan İstiklal and Call of Cthulhu,a clan that was formed month or so ago by ex KHR,Warhammer and Veche players(if i am correct).İstiklal are Turkish clan and,sadly,that's about all I know of you guys.I also see that they have played only 1 match according to their thread OP.On the other hand KHR was so much fun to watch in WNL2.So now that they have strengthen their clan with experienced players,this Semi should be going their way.Simply they are more experienced side out of two and that may prove crucial in this clash.However no one should underestimate İstiklal.And since we know so little of them can they make surprise and proceed to final?

Match day:Saturday 19/10/2013 at:
19:30 BST
20:30 CET

Second Semi Final of WWC 4

rl4lg.png
  Versus   
kva_zpsf43d7f93.png

[size=18pt]Teutonic Knights  - Kaiserreich von Alkatar
KvA against Teutonic Knights could be interesting match if KvA bring their best players to this scrim.Although even with the best from KvA Teutonic might prove to be just too big of a challenge at this moment for German side.Probably everyone will expect Teutonic Knights to go into Final with easy win.But if they underestimate Kaiserreich von Alkatar their goal(i assume its their goal)of qualifying for Season I Final WWC might fail at first step.

Match day:Saturday 19/10/2013 at:
20:00 BST
21:00 CET

Best of Luck to all four teams!!!

Erminas said:
+Varsung+ said:
You know that Nord Town is not a WNL map anymore but Shariz Village is?
I don't see how is that of any importance since both maps are on Maps List.

I just mean because Nord Town is listed as a closed one, while Shariz is listed as a special one.

Just a reminder to team captains that they should(of course) arrange matches themselves :wink:
What is important though is that Semi Finals must be played this Saturday(19/10) and Final/Third Place match this Sunday(20/10)
You have contacts in the first post.
If you need server or you have any question talk to me or Viglaf trough Steam or send us pm here on TW.

Main picture for WWC4 will be up as soon as İstiklal and Kaiserreich von Alkatar send me their banners.
In case you don't have banners you can pick one of Native banners or leave that choice to me :mrgreen:

Mucahit_Han said:
Istiklal - Call of Cthulhu game time is it going to be like?
Accept my invitation me on steam  :wink:
Then i can help you talk and arrange match with Volshen.

KvA banner and roster added.Their second contact added as well.
Match between Teutonic Knights and Kaiserreich von Alkatar is arranged for Saturday(19/10) at 20 BST(21 CET).

Added banner for İstiklal.
Semi Final Match between İstiklal and Call of Cthulhu is arrange for tomorrow(19/10) at 19:30 BST(20:30 CET).

Edit:Main WWC4 picture added.

Poll edited!
I have just removed defeated Semi Finalists.

Third Place match of WWC 4

tpur6.png
  Versus 
kva_zpsf43d7f93.png

It was kinda expected that these two teams would end up in Bronze Medal match.My advice for both sides is to take matches they played in Semi Final as good sign of where they should improve.Only one team can win medal here so i think it should be interesting to see who has more desire to do well tomorrow.

Match day:Sunday 20/10/2013 at:

[size=20pt]Final match of WWC 4

rl4lg.png
  Versus   
0d8c695f6541.png
[size=10pt]

Exciting final is ahead of us.Two clear wins for both teams in semis can't really tell us who is in better shape at the moment.Looking forward to this match!Lot is at stake:The last ticket for the Season 1 Final WWC.

Match day:Sunday 20/10/2013 at:

Also i want to point that rules in OP are there so that you can read them if you are not sure what to do :wink:
I thought all teams that signed up actually read them...

But looking at KvA-Teutonic scrim i guess that wasn't the case.You had no duel and then you went on and played 2 closed maps.I always try to be there for the start of every match so that things like this don't happen,but you got to understand i have events for my team as well.

Re-read rules ahead of today's matches :wink:

Back
Top Bottom